The Student Room Group

Help!! I can't log in to UWE website!

Hey,
Has anyone else been experiencing problems logging into their UWE log in today?? I have an interview tomorrow but can't log in....it keeps saying for security reasons we've logged you out!??? Ahhhhhhh!! Please help!!
Reply 1
Hey I've had the same problem, have you got an interview for adult nursing? Mine is tomorrow as well.
Reply 2
Original post by emy138
Hey I've had the same problem, have you got an interview for adult nursing? Mine is tomorrow as well.

It must be a system error! Yes I have at 11? What time is yours!? I wanted to read everything and refresh my memory!! Ahhh I'm panicking! It's my first one :wink:
Reply 3
I'm sure mine said 11.30. Its my first one as well and really nervous. Have you got far to go? I'm coming from Bournemouth!
Reply 4
Original post by emy138
I'm sure mine said 11.30. Its my first one as well and really nervous. Have you got far to go? I'm coming from Bournemouth!

I'm coming from Reading...should take just over an hour! Have you got the address and do you know what paperwork we have to take!?? I don't know why I've left it so late but then again I didn't think we'd have issues logging on! X
Reply 5
I was hoping you would know lol, I still can't log in, I don't think we need to take anything apart from a pen.
Reply 6
Original post by emy138
I was hoping you would know lol, I still can't log in, I don't think we need to take anything apart from a pen.

Lol aww sorry!! Did you manage to read the article??
Reply 7
We had to read an article??
Reply 8
Original post by emy138
We had to read an article??

I got mixed up...that was for my Southampton one on Wednesday!! I've managed to log in now...have you?? Good luck today!!
Reply 9
Oh lol. Yeah I have now. See you there! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest