The Student Room Group

London College of Fashion 2012 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by SteffH
Got my interview for creative direction tomorrow! Terrified! Anyone else? X

mines on the 1st! whats your folio looking like?
Reply 281
Original post by Zhin
Mines was on the 15th so thank for posting that, even if you intended it for another person lol. At least I'll know when to expect a reply. Good luck.

Haha no problem
Reply 282
anyone got an interview for Fashion PR on 5th March? Or anyone have any idea what to expect for the written test? sooo nervous!
Reply 283
Any1 heard had any offers from vm
retail branding yet?
Reply 284
Any1 heard had any offers from vm
retail branding yet? had my interview on thurs. Just be yourself! Every1 was lovley
Original post by SteffH
Got my interview for creative direction tomorrow! Terrified! Anyone else? X

Iv got mine tomorrow aswell :smile:
anyone had any offers for fashion PR yet ??
Reply 287
Original post by amy0068
mines on the 1st! whats your folio looking like?

I have mine the 1st too! Nervous, don't exactly know what to prepare exactly haha ohhhh wellllll
Reply 288
Original post by hlsdb
I have mine the 1st too! Nervous, don't exactly know what to prepare exactly haha ohhhh wellllll

I'm really worried I've done it totally wrong! hoping i can overcome it in confidence haha
Reply 289
Original post by amy0068
I'm really worried I've done it totally wrong! hoping i can overcome it in confidence haha

Haha arrghhh me too.... But no worries! I've been told we have an introduction first with all the students together, which is supposed to be pretty laid back, explaining the structure of the course and stuff and after that they take everybody one by one into a room for an interview. Hope it's more like an interesting/ fun conversation instead of some nerve-racking interview!!!
Just be yourselfffff. The fact that we're already through the first round means a lot I reckon. I hope... Haha
Had my interview today for creative direction, dont worry about it, its fine honestly isnt not as bad as i thought it would be
Reply 291
[INDENT]
Original post by ryanvinvnet1994
anyone had any offers for fashion PR yet ??

Hey .. I've just had an offer for fashion PR today, i had my interview 6 days ago and was so shocked to hear to day :smile: very happy but also very scared, have you heard yet ?
Reply 292
Original post by kirstyvf
anyone got an interview for Fashion PR on 5th March? Or anyone have any idea what to expect for the written test? sooo nervous!

Hey i had my interview last week and got an offer today :smile: the interview is great the interviewees aree really nice and yes they ask you lots of things but in a very light conversational way which is good. the written task is 400 words on a london designer that youd like to PR for and why . and also 100 words on your favourite online blog/online site/shop that you like to get style information from ! and you get 50 minutes for it :smile: its not tooo bad at all x
Original post by Caziee
I had an interview for management on 14th feb and they told me in my interview that we should hear by the end of the month/beginning of march because they've got so many interview to conduct and get through.
Hope i get accepted! D:

i totally forgot to ask when we'd hear from them by so thank you for mentioning it! hopefully not much longer to wait :smile:
Reply 294
Original post by fashionbecca
Had my interview today for creative direction, dont worry about it, its fine honestly isnt not as bad as i thought it would be

what sort of things did they ask? i have mine tomorrow!
does anyone know if you are giving a essay to write before the interview for Fda fashion design and marketing?
Reply 296
does anyone know what the fashion marketing & promotion interview is like?
I'm wondering if anyone of you guys can help give some feedback on my portfolio so far! I would be quite thankful for your comments. My interview with the school is coming up March 6th so I just need to know if I'm going in the right direction.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hicks_melanie-1081421108/sets/72157629115266446/with/6940571391/

Thanks a bunch! If you want me to give some feedback on yours, I'd gladly do so. :biggrin:
I had my interview for FDA buying and merchandising on the 15th and still not heard anything. The waiting is driving me mad!! any one there that day (know there was a few of us) heard anything back yet?
Original post by *Pink~Pixie~Lilly*
I had my interview for FDA buying and merchandising on the 15th and still not heard anything. The waiting is driving me mad!! any one there that day (know there was a few of us) heard anything back yet?

i have, i received an offer about a week after the interview. however i had an interview for another course at lcf two weeks prior to the fda one and have yet to hear from that one!

Quick Reply

Latest