The Student Room Group

csm portfolio review

What happens in the portfolio review? Do you just leave it and wait?
This is for graphic design but any advice/experiences are welcome.
Reply 1
i wasn't able to attend mine (i live outside the uk), but basically they collect all the portfolios and check them. there might be a short interview afterwards, but only for those regarding whose portfolio they have questions. so it doesn't mean anything if you have an interview or not.
i applied for architecture btw, and i sent my portfolio online
Reply 2
I attended a portfolio review for architecture last week. They interviewed everyone. I would guess there were about 30 people in the group. They called us in individually, by name. We went in with our portfolios and went through them with the interviewers. There were 2 interviewers. They asked me questions about my portfolio and my choice of studies and I had the opportunity to ask questions too. Also had a tour of the facilities, which are fabulous. No one spent more than 10-15 minutes in the interview, as far as I could tell.
Reply 3
did they say anything about when the results are released? my review would have been last week on wednesday, but i live in hungary, so i couldn't go. i know they checked my flickr portfolio though.
Reply 4
and i've just received an offer for ba architecture at csm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest