The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm a 4th year and just got an offer for an internship at a BB bank for the summer - so it is certainly possible. They didn't really seem to care and just wanted to know what my plans were for next year, and why I didn't apply in previous years.
Reply 2
Same. I've actually graduated but planning on taking a masters next year. Got through to the next round on a few internships. I think as long as you're not gonna bum around for a whole year, they won't mind.
Reply 3
Yeah I think that if your year following your final year is productive in some way (partictularly if you're continuing education with a year in masters), then you shouldn't have a problem applying.
Reply 4
Original post by stanmoor
Same. I've actually graduated but planning on taking a masters next year. Got through to the next round on a few internships. I think as long as you're not gonna bum around for a whole year, they won't mind.

Do you have a confirmed masters? I'll be applying for a masters this year, but I gather intentions mean little if anything on the CV.
Reply 5
Original post by lse108
Do you have a confirmed masters? I'll be applying for a masters this year, but I gather intentions mean little if anything on the CV.

Not confirmed no, but i've mentioned it in passing on application forms and not been rejected...yet. The only one I was a little hesitant over applying to was the HSBC one, as it writes 'this is strictly for penultimate year students', so I didn't bother with them.

Latest

Trending

Trending