The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Really like how many balls they've got in the air this season. The writers said they were intentionally going a different direction and not having a "big bad" this season after Miguel Prado and then Trinity last year. At first I was a bit disappointed as it just didn't feel as epic, but I'm loving how Dexter's gonna have **** coming at him from all sides now.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by mikeylfc1989
What's on the preview?
Best part of the episode that, seems be doing whatever the **** he wants these days. Last few episodes have really picked up the pace.

on preview:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by wiggles
Really like how many balls they've got in the air this season. The writers said they were intentionally going a different direction and not having a "big bad" this season after Miguel Prado and then Trinity last year. At first I was a bit disappointed as it just didn't feel as epic, but I'm loving how Dexter's gonna have sh*t coming at him from all sides now.

Spoiler

They always had bad guys

1. Ice Truck Killer

2. Bay Harbour Butcher (ok I guess Doakes wasnt a bad guy, but he was the nemesis)

3. Prado

4. Trinity

That was like the main underlying thing. In my eyes at least.
Reply 43
Original post by danny111
on preview:

Spoiler

I wish I'd watched those scenes now. Jesus.
Reply 44
They always had bad guys

1. Ice Truck Killer

2. Bay Harbour Butcher (ok I guess Doakes wasnt a bad guy, but he was the nemesis)

3. Prado

4. Trinity

That was like the main underlying thing. In my eyes at least.

Yeah... and I said how they were trying to do something different this season by not having someone like that.
Reply 45
Original post by wiggles
Yeah... and I said how they were trying to do something different this season by not having someone like that.

Oh.

It is late. I must have not read that :colondollar:

And I agree, this season rocks.
on preview:

Spoiler

Going to be ridiculously intense; the quality has dropped a little this season but it has been completely unpredictable. Have no idea how they're going to tie all this together.
(edited 13 years ago)
Last nights episode:

Spoiler

Reply 48
Laguerta needs to die in a fire :facepalm2:
Reply 49
The last episode was absolutely amazing, I'm really enjoying the new season, despite the slightly slow start.

Spoiler

Lumen is still getting on my nerves a little, but I can put up with it because I'm really enjoying the story.

Spoiler

Really looking forward to episode 10! :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
really think this season is gonna end with dexter being caught! i cant see how he's gonna wriggle out of this :/ really wanna see the end of la guarda too... she's gotta get the sack surely! she's awful.

Spoiler

Reply 51
Astor acting in a very creepy movie

I'm speechless...
Reply 52
i made a button....dexter soc needs more love!
Reply 53
Original post by antonfigo
i made a button....dexter soc needs more love!

That's excellent. Well played :top2:
Reply 54
Original post by Phil2202
The last episode was absolutely amazing, I'm really enjoying the new season, despite the slightly slow start.

Spoiler

Lumen is still getting on my nerves a little, but I can put up with it because I'm really enjoying the story.

Spoiler

Really looking forward to episode 10! :biggrin:

Agreed, it was getting really tense yesterday, I just realised that the private eye, is Robocop :eek:
Love Dexter so much. :teeth:
Reply 56
Original post by antonfigo
Astor acting in a very creepy movie

I'm speechless...

:lolwut: What is that?
Reply 57
Has anyone watched last night's?! :eek:
Reply 58
I'm halfway through the episode. Lumen's trying on the gloves. I bet Liddy is gonna follow them to the kill with all his wiretaps and ****.
Reply 59
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu jordan chase is ratting out to deb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending