The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HKSR
Funny how all the asians are laughing at "black power ranger." and "Darth Vader"

Isnt that racism towards you lot?

lmao i think you mean muslims not asians.. and no its not because he's muslim himself and we know he's not trying to be offensive when he says it.. plus we can relate to it so it's funny and we don't take it too seriously as though he's trying to diss women who wear the veil or something.
Reply 81
I find him funny, but I wish he wouldn't put that voice on, drives me crazy.
I was pretty much in tears when he was talking about the fridge having some mystical powers on food. I like it, as he's funny and there's a little moral at the end as well
Reply 83
Love the time when he said he cant go 2 the park coz "There's bare white people walking their dogs"

:biggrin: LOL!!!
I've just watched this and found that TSR is the fifth link lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/HumzaProductions#p/a/f/2/8DNuIr3RrYw
saw it much earlier

Original post by Spaz Man
You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol

Not necessarily south asian (includes quite a lot of ppl who dont understand the language) but those are familiar with the language/culture.
Reply 86
Original post by obviouslystudying

saw it much earlier

Not necessarily south asian (includes quite a lot of ppl who dont understand the language) but those are familiar with the language/culture.

But some of the funniest references are to the way he uses his language to comedic effect so yes and no in a way.
Original post by Spaz Man
But some of the funniest references are to the way he uses his language to comedic effect so yes and no in a way.

Well, I was just focusing on the fact that there are other countries (like srilanka) in the south asian region, not just india and pakistan.

Anyways, I did understand most of what he said (though some of the lines did miss) and he was funny.
Reply 88

Well, I was just focusing on the fact that there are other countries (like srilanka) in the south asian region, not just india and pakistan.

Anyways, I did understand most of what he said (though some of the lines did miss) and he was funny.

That's why I said South Asia because it's a very general culture. I'm of Bangladeshi origin for example but I can understand everything he says because a lot of the words are very similar or connected.
fudging hilarious.
Reply 90
wagwan taliban.
Original post by ithoughtofthis
Aww thaanks!:u:
Some stuff has written on-screen translation but I noticed that he uses some word with a 'K' like 'Ktaa/ ukutta' more than once at the end of a sentence or something and it sounds bare funny and all. What does that mean?

I think you mean 'Kutti'

It means female dog.

It's a derogatory term for a girl

Not good to use in civilised convo :P
Reply 92
yeah this is really so funny...
Reply 93
It cracks me up every time I watch it :biggrin:
Got a quick question though - anyone know the meaning of 'gunda tutti' or something?
the best bit which defeats everything else is the man who spins his hat around just for jokes
I watched these videos after a recommendation from a fellow pakistani, who said it was the funniest thing he's ever seen. After watching the first one alone, i was left thinking :confused: wtf is this and his voice is sooo annoying.. so many of you in this thread have said how funny it is, I thought there was something I wasn't quite getting :frown:.. haha i think it only makes sense after you've watched all the videos. Some of the jokes are pretty funny and the dancing is HILARIOUS, but i think sometimes when he brings religion into it, its a bit disrespectful..

Oh, and I was watching it on full screen. At the end, Humza always comes right upto the screen. the first time i saw this (9.05 on the first video) i flinched away from the screen :colondollar: lol
Reply 96
*high pitched voice* "yeaahhhh boyy!"
I love all the videos! XD
Reply 97
Original post by Warel
It cracks me up every time I watch it :biggrin:
Got a quick question though - anyone know the meaning of 'gunda tutti' or something?

dirty **** LOOOL
Reply 98
ULTIMATE 1 LINERS;

Go Tresseme your beard
the kalaaaaaa berryyyy.....!
You got a beard man- pray for me
UMAR! YOU GHANDA TATTTIII!
daaal? DAAAAAL??? You need to fix up yukno??

UMI- I dint do nafin!
I DONT CAAAREE....YOU DESERVE A BEATING KOTHAAAAAAA :biggrin:

..the list goes on...anyone care to finish off?
Reply 99
:u:
Original post by Gontak
I find him funny, but I wish he wouldn't put that voice on, drives me crazy.

when he says YEAAA BOIIII in that voice tho?
you know you lovee it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending