The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Baller
I think that the live in Chelsea just shows who really makes MIC, MIC. Mille & Rosie are just so boring, definitely the most boring people on tv on that day.

Amber IS ugly, with a personality to match. Spencer isn't the only one with a fat face Caggie and Gabriella also look like people that were once awfully fat.
I do agree with everything else you've said though.

the boys make the show, though i love caggie, binky and millie... the boys are all brilliant and love them all

amber isn't physically ugly imo she is quite unique looking but her personality is fugly... she is awful...

caggie is so pretty, i think she is just a bit more fuller face... gabriella no comment she is annoying...
oh i also heard emma watsons brother is joining the cast
Original post by Baller
I think that the live in Chelsea just shows who really makes MIC, MIC. Mille & Rosie are just so boring, definitely the most boring people on tv on that day.

Amber IS ugly, with a personality to match. Spencer isn't the only one with a fat face Caggie and Gabriella also look like people that were once awfully fat.
I do agree with everything else you've said though.

Amber is a bitch she's to snobby she makes herself sound better than she actually is
Lol Gabriella did say she was fat in the past

Glad you agree I'll +rep you when I have rep again :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Just like to say how much me and my friend are obsessed with this show that it almost hurts....
Original post by sloanegirl
arcadiahouse, your neg rep broke the curse of negative rep I have been recieving, ever since you negged me I have been pos repped (for the first time since joing TSR) about 50 times and gone down from -6 neg rep to -3. AMAZING.

If that's important to you, then I'm happy for you :smile:
Original post by Subcutaneous
Just like to say how much me and my friend are obsessed with this show that it almost hurts....

Francis Boulle is doing a DJ set at our student union next Saturday night. I'm not going though because he's vile.

If it was Mark Francis I'd be first in the queue :colone:
Original post by ArcadiaHouse
Francis Boulle is doing a DJ set at our student union next Saturday night. I'm not going though because he's vile.

Oh I adore Francis, he's so wonderfully socially awkward, bless his little heart!
Original post by yahyahyahs
Oh I adore Francis, he's so wonderfully socially awkward, bless his little heart!

Nah he seems dead up himself, more so than the rest of the cast. Do not want :no:

Not a student anymore :frown:

jealous, i love francis
I don't mind Francis much, I like his awkwardness but he's definitely very out of touch. I can see why he might not appeal to some.
Reply 1051
If anyone wants to know, just found this out... the opening credits song is Midnight City by M83 :biggrin:
Original post by Tokyoround

Original post by Tokyoround
I don't mind Francis much, I like his awkwardness but he's definitely very out of touch. I can see why he might not appeal to some.

The show is full of awkwardness, especially those awkward pause moments. Hah.
Nah he seems dead up himself, more so than the rest of the cast. Do not want :no:

No, I love Francis. MIC was his idea plus have you seen those videos that him and Fred make. So funny.
Original post by miserlou
No, I love Francis. MIC was his idea plus have you seen those videos that him and Fred make. So funny.

I know I like them gets us see a more fun side to him i liked the one when they took the piss out of each other

I kept playing this on repeat all the time I love the end sounds so 80's
If that's important to you, then I'm happy for you :smile:

Please rate some other members before rating this member again
Original post by Indieboohoo

Original post by Indieboohoo

I kept playing this on repeat all the time I love the end sounds so 80's

A lot of his stuff has a slightly 80s edge to it. Have you listen to his LP Saturdays = Youth? It's great :smile:
Here's me thinking it's a nice Sunday let me watch a nice film so I thought Chalet Girl because of Ed Westwick and Sophia Bush, since I'm having a Gossiip Girl/One tree Hill Moment anyway then who do I see within 3:25 mins of the film BIG FACE AMBER :mad2:
Reply 1059
I LOVE made in Chelsea!!! (just to let you know...) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest