The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Pakistani sex gangs allowed to operate as police and SS are too scared of 'racist' ac

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Chloe xxx
Using my job to divert AGAIN? Look whos apathetic and unwilling to discuss.

As Ive stated many times, my experiences were as a CHILD, about 14. Do you think I've done my job my whole life or something? :confused:

The ignorance and stupidity of some on here is astonishing.

Fair enough, you have come across dodgy men does that mean all Pakistani men are dodgy sex criminals?

Also about the guardian link you posted a couple of posts back. I think you should give it a proper read and not just skim through take things out of context in order to try and prove your point.

They added: "This challenges the view that white girls are sought out by offenders, suggesting instead that convenience and accessibility may be the prime drivers for those looking for new victims."
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
Chloe without dodgy men you wouldn't have a job or get paid!

This has being going on for years and ruins young girls lives, I personally was sexually abused by a pakistani gang in 2005 as a 14 year old girl.

Discuss

If I recall correctly, you're a self proclaimed prostitute.. you were definitely asking for it. This isn't a 'problem' in the Pakistani community, if you opened yourself like a slut in a white majority area the perverted men there would do the same.

If anyone is actually going to take a hookers dirty opinion seriously.. wow.
Reply 43
Original post by Clip
Wouldn't that be dodgy men coming across her?

Reply 44
If I'm honest, I dislike all religion - it is the cause of most problem in society.
Reply 45
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344218/Asian-sex-gangs-Culture-silence-allows-grooming-white-girls-fear-racist.html#ixzz1n7H5tol0

'No one wants to stand up and say that Pakistani guys in some parts of the country are recruiting young white girls and passing them around their relatives for sex, but we need to stop being worried about the racial complication.'

Also came across:

It was reported yesterday that while most British sex offenders are lone white men, details of court cases in 13 towns showed that out of 56 men convicted of multiple offences of grooming girls for sex, 50 were Muslim, mostly of Pakistani heritage.

Its about time the pakistani/muslim community and social services stopped burying their heads in the sand. This has being going on for years and ruins young girls lives, I personally was sexually abused by a pakistani gang in 2005 as a 14 year old girl. The issue needs tackling and discussing logically without constant accusations of 'racism' or the typical 'you wouldnt say it if it was a christian gang...'.

Living in Rochdale myself I cannot go into town without being sexually harassed or catcalled by pakistani men. Why is this allowed to go on and nothing is done to educate these people on how to respect western women? Seeing as though Mohammed married an 11 year old in the Quran, is this why these men see grooming 13/14 year old children for sex as completely acceptable?

Discuss

The fact that Muhammad married to an eleven year old girl is not the reason why these people commit these rapes. Otherwise you would find same grooming networks in America as well, where Pakistanis form a significant minority. The real reason is the lack of education among these Pakistanis. Most of the Pakistani in UK come from Kashmir, which is a very poor and culturally conservative area of Pakistan. I remember watching the documentary on channel 4 on Pakistani gang culture, where the father of the rapist blamed the white girl for getting raped, instead of apologising for his son's crimes. If the parents have this ignorant and misogynistic mindset, you can't really expect anything better from their children.

Pakistan is a diverse country and doesn't have a single culture. In fact, each province has its own language and set of traditional values. E.g. You would find that Punjabi Pakistanis tend to be more educated and liberal as compare to Kashmiris, so they tend to be more integrated in western societies, as in the case of America and here in Britain.

I am not defending the nefarious actions of these people, but I wish that you would be careful before making sweeping generalizations about Pakistanis. Also, just because someone has a Muslim name, it doesn't mean they are actually Muslim.
Reply 46
Original post by geditor
If I'm honest, I dislike all religion - it is the cause of most problem in society.

Religion has nothing to do with this
Reply 47
Original post by InvertedLayman
If I recall correctly, you're a self proclaimed prostitute.. you were definitely asking for it. This isn't a 'problem' in the Pakistani community, if you opened yourself like a slut in a white majority area the perverted men there would do the same.

If anyone is actually going to take a hookers dirty opinion seriously.. wow.

I was asking to be sexually attacked as a child because in the future I am a prostitute? :confused: Well done, logical thinking there.

I wasnt 'opening myself like a slut' at 14 years old you sick, illiterate nob head. Oh, and I dont get harassed by white men, or when they do they are a lot more subtle and thats even the 'chavs'.

Why would anyone take a deluded self righteous bigots opinion seriously? Your mother should have kept her legs shut.
Reply 48
Original post by Wave
What has the Waffen SS go to do with this?

loolol

edit - i feel that i should say something on the issue.

i really doubt the police and 'ss' (whatever that is) are not investigating the matter due to their race / religion etc.

but i do think the asian / pakistani muslim community has an obligation in this regard to suppress this disgusting behaviour. i only speak for myself but this is terribly unislamic behaviour and the fact that so many of these so-called mullahs blast people for almost everything else and will not speak out on what is quite a big sin with a not-insignificant proportion of the community involved (in proportion to the gravity of the evil - i'm not making out like it a lot of pakistani muslims - it quite clearly is a tiny though noticeable minority) is not cool.

i've been shouted at by british muslims and non-muslims for saying things like this, but meh... i'm just being honest as to what i think.

but tbf in defence of the communities, whilst i still think they have a duty to act - racist and prejudicial remarks such as those of the OP in this thread itself are part of the reason they don't do anything. and understandably (if not justifiably) so IMO.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 49
Oh the irony, you cant even spell troll, a perfect example of yourself.

from The Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2011/jan/06/child-sex-trafficking-racial-stereotyping

of silence has impeded investigations into a hidden pattern of offending by British Pakistani gangs sexually abusing hundreds of young white girls.

The view points to the convictions of 56 men, all but three of whom were Asian and most from the British Pakistani community, found guilty of sexual offences involving on-street grooming. There have been 17 court cases in 13 urban areas in the north and Midlands since 1997.

The most recent case involved the conviction of nine men in November on sexual offence charges, relating to 27 victims in Derby, 22 of whom where white.

Nick Clegg has called such criminal pimping gangs "grotesque", and Keith Vaz, chair of the Commons home affairs committee, has called for a police inquiry.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim youth organisation, has condemned the perpetrators, claiming they believed that "white girls have fewer morals" and are "less valuable" than Muslim girls.

Thats a widespread view, obviously it is against the idea that the problem with pakistani men is wide spread, although it is prevalent in the north west, yorkshire and midlands.

Oh and yet again you have no facts just childish insults. I'm not a street walker by the way, shows how lacking in knowledge you are yet again. Your such a stuck up little weed, I didnt know 'people' like you existed.

i love how you quote a small and irrelevent part of the article did your sex addled brain miss out the bit saying;
Researchers into child sex trafficking within the UK have warned of the dangers of racial stereotyping amid claims of a widespread problem of British Pakistani men exploiting under-age white girls.

Authors of the first independent academic analysis looking at "on-street grooming", where young girls, spotted outside, including at the school gates, have become targets, said they were concerned that data from a small, geographically concentrated, sample of cases had been "generalised to an entire crime type".

The authors, Helen Brayley and Ella Cockbain, from UCL's Jill Dando Institute of Security and Crime Science, said they were surprised their research, confined to just two police operations in the north and Midlands, which found perpetrators were predominantly but not exclusively from the British Pakistani community, had been cited in support of the claims that such offences were widespread.

But Brayley and Cockbaine, whose six-month study was cited as evidence, said they were worried that limited data had been extended "to characterise an entire crime type, in particular of race and gender". They challenged claims that white girls were deliberately sought out by offenders. "Though the majority were white so too were the majority of local inhabitants." Comparing the percentage of white people in the areas with black and ethnic minorities, their data, they said, showed "black and ethnic minority girls over-represented among the victims".

do i even need to explain what said bit means? or are you to much of a dolt to understand that? wait actually dont even bother answering that.
ill grant you though the way you misquote articles to serve your idiotic needs is cute.
youre a prostitute ... you walk the streets sleeping with random std riddled men, i may be stuck up but youre just sickening with your lack of morals and aims in life the fact you refer to it as a 'job' is hilarious i might add.
Reply 50
I was asking to be sexually attacked as a child because in the future I am a prostitute? :confused: Well done, logical thinking there.

I wasnt 'opening myself like a slut' at 14 years old you sick, illiterate nob head. Oh, and I dont get harassed by white men, or when they do they are a lot more subtle and thats even the 'chavs'.

Why would anyone take a deluded self righteous bigots opinion seriously? Your mother should have kept her legs shut.

:lol: The hypocrisy in your responses is pretty funny.

Also to your last point I don't think anybody takes your point seriously.

And resorting to childish insults? Really?
Reply 51
There are many crimes that are commited more by one race/culture but I fail to see why the people that always talk about the Asian community never discuss other crimes such as; most serial killers are white males, drug dealers are more likely to be from the black community or how racist attacks are more likely to be carried out by white christians.
My point is that I'm seeing all issues about the Asian community arise but never of other cultures. There are plenty of threads about people critising Asians/Islam you don't have to make another.
Reply 52
Original post by ALII
Chloe without dodgy men you wouldn't have a job or get paid!

This is about some mens attitude to women. I dont know why you think a person can tell my job by looking at me...can you tell someone works in River Island just by looking at them? :confused:

No, therefore my harassment by men has nothing to do with my job, they have no idea thats what I do. You obviously have an uninformed stereotypical view of women like me in your warped small mind like many on here where you think you can spot a prostitute from a mile off as they have thigh high PVC boots on, a leather mini skirt and bright red lipstick all the time :rolleyes:
Reply 53
Original post by Marvel_Mo
There are many crimes that are commited more by one race/culture but I fail to see why the people that always talk about the Asian community never discuss other crimes such as; most serial killers are white males, drug dealers are more likely to be from the black community or how racist attacks are more likely to be carried out by white christians.
My point is that I'm seeing all issues about the Asian community arise but never of other cultures. There are plenty of threads about people critising Asians/Islam you don't have to make another.

Probably because its been going on for years and swept under the rug by radical left wingers and the media, and now it is prevailing more and more people are (rightly) concerned. Folk should be able to address this issue without being labeled racist.

Oh wow, a slag saying stuff about MY mother? HAHAHAHA.. wow.
Urrh.. there's a reason why you became a hooker in the future, and why you were preyed on as a 'young' girl. You were always acting like a slag. All that sperm must have slipped into your brain or something. Stop taking dicks to the ear, you're doing it wrong.

Tbh it's idiots like you ruining society. Committing such vile acts and then trying to undermine racial minorities because of your own stupid past.
Oh and illiterate my ass, if you were intelligent you wouldn't have became a cumbag. I suppose you prefer your dicks white than brown? Well keep your racial opinion to sex, promiscuous preferences have no relevance in the real world.

Lol outb4 the whole 'surking cokz make meh' libbahweighted!!'. Have fun with that.
Reply 55
Original post by cl_steele
i love how you quote a small and irrelevent part of the article did your sex addled brain miss out the bit saying;

do i even need to explain what said bit means? or are you to much of a dolt to understand that? wait actually dont even bother answering that.
ill grant you though the way you misquote articles to serve your idiotic needs is cute.
youre a prostitute ... you walk the streets sleeping with random std riddled men, i may be stuck up but youre just sickening with your lack of morals and aims in life the fact you refer to it as a 'job' is hilarious i might add.

I dont 'walk the streets' why cant you get to grips with this? It makes no difference to the fact the crimes do exist, all the article states is that it shouldnt be considered a majority and basically telling people not to tarr with the same brush. No one is doing that, we are bringing it up because it is relevent, get this into your skull.

I've got aims in life you moron, I'm studying. I dont sleep with anyone with STIs, I always use protection and my prices are steep and poor dirty little weeds like you cant afford them :wink:
Reply 56
This is about some mens attitude to women. I dont know why you think a person can tell my job by looking at me...can you tell someone works in River Island just by looking at them? :confused:

No, therefore my harassment by men has nothing to do with my job, they have no idea thats what I do. You obviously have an uninformed stereotypical view of women like me in your warped small mind like many on here where you think you can spot a prostitute from a mile off as they have thigh high PVC boots on, a leather mini skirt and bright red lipstick all the time :rolleyes:

yeah but without dodgy men you wouldn't have a job though.. it stills stands..

what kind of "normal" man will go to a prostitute.. well unless he couldn't get any.. anyway I wasn't judging you on your job I'm judging you over your repetitive Pakistani bashing threads.. give it a rest. Try to become a better yourself instead of looking at the flaws of others. You're certainly not perfect and don't expect others to be as well.
Reply 57
Probably because its been going on for years and swept under the rug by radical left wingers and the media, and now it is prevailing more and more people are (rightly) concerned. Folk should be able to address this issue without being labeled racist.

Perhaps then you should address crime across all ethnicities instead of constantly posting about this one particular issue. Ive seen you discuss this matter a number of times and whilst I totally understand your interest in the subject given your past, repeatedly bring it up and referring to anyone who questions you as a do gooding liberal moron probably isn't going to help your case. This is, after all, a debate section...not the 'you're a moron/bitch/bigot/idiot' section.
Reply 58
Original post by InvertedLayman
Oh wow, a slag saying stuff about MY mother? HAHAHAHA.. wow.
Urrh.. there's a reason why you became a hooker in the future, and why you were preyed on as a 'young' girl. You were always acting like a slag. All that sperm must have slipped into your brain or something. Stop taking dicks to the ear, you're doing it wrong.

Tbh it's idiots like you ruining society. Committing such vile acts and then trying to undermine racial minorities because of your own stupid past.
Oh and illiterate my ass, if you were intelligent you wouldn't have became a cumbag. I suppose you prefer your dicks white than brown? Well keep your racial opinion to sex, promiscuous preferences have no relevance in the real world.

Lol outb4 the whole 'surking cokz make meh' libbahweighted!!'. Have fun with that.

Oh someones offended. Vile acts? What will they be? Not gang raping children is it you sick freak?

Why are you so offended may I ask?

Your a sick bigot who blames children for being raped? Let me guess, are you a pakistani or muslim is that why you have such misogynistic, deluded beliefs? Children arnt responsible for rape you little muppet. You probably fell out your mother. Undermining minorities? Grow up I'm not undermining anyone I'm addressing the cultural reasons for the treatment and opinion of white girls to these men. If you dont like it, dont read the thread.
Reply 59

Never said you was racist but I fail to see how you talk about one increasing problem but neglect the others? I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but when people make threads everyday about the same issue I don't understand it. Just post in one thread.
This is suppose to be a community of students yet all I'm seeing as a new member is that people read into a culture a bit and think they know everything about the culture, it's absurd.
You had one bad experience and now are disgusted by Pakistanis that is wrong and ignorant, when I was 11 I almost got choked to death by a black man but I do not go around informing people that black people are bad.
Fix up before your hatred becomes worse.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending