The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
Original post by Caz.123
AQA English Lit (2 exams - 1 for poetry and one for books)
and AQA English Lang (1 exam with reading and writing)

Hmm similar to mine - do you mind sending me the mind map please? :smile:
Reply 3021
At some point in the near future we should make a thread where the first post has links to download all of the resources we've made.

Structured by subject and then exam board, for example:

Science

AQA:
P3 Notes
C3 Notes
B3 Notes
B2 Notes

Edexcel
B2 Notes
C2 Notes
P2 Notes

English Literature

AQA
Poetry: Relationship Annotations
Poetry: Conflict Mindmap
Novel: Of Mice and Men Notes
Novel: To Kill a Mockingbird Notes

etc.
Reply 3023
Original post by USB
Hmm similar to mine - do you mind sending me the mind map please? :smile:

Yes thats fine - PM me your email address and I will get it sent, I'm sorry if its not much use to you!

Original post by Cubic
At some point in the near future we should make a thread where the first post has links to download all of the resources we've made.

Structured by subject and then exam board, for example:

Science

AQA:
P3 Notes
C3 Notes
B3 Notes
B2 Notes

Edexcel
B2 Notes
C2 Notes
P2 Notes

English Literature

AQA
Poetry: Relationship Annotations
Poetry: Conflict Mindmap
Novel: Of Mice and Men Notes
Novel: To Kill a Mockingbird Notes

etc.

This sounds like a very good idea! Although how would we upload notes? :confused:
Reply 3024
Original post by Caz.123
This sounds like a very good idea! Although how would we upload notes? :confused:

Mediafire.
Reply 3025
Original post by Cubic
Mediafire.

Ah ok then :smile: I think we need to work out what resources everyone is willing to share though, although a lot of my resources may not work for sharing as they are flashcards etc :\
Original post by Caz.123
Ah ok then :smile: I think we need to work out what resources everyone is willing to share though, although a lot of my resources may not work for sharing as they are flashcards etc :\

All my science notes are flash cards and they are small so there are loads of them. How do I upload that?!
Reply 3027
Original post by GreenLantern1
All my science notes are flash cards and they are small so there are loads of them. How do I upload that?!

My thoughts exactly
Reply 3028
Original post by GreenLantern1

Original post by Caz.123
My thoughts exactly

Hmm, this could be a problem.

Although still, a lot of comments on this thread are "Can you send that to me?" and "I've got _____ notes if anyone wants them."

It's up to you guys, I don't mind. It's just that if someone posts some notes/other resources here it'll soon be drowned out by chat and some people will miss out on them.

It's just an idea, we'll see what we have later and then decide?
Reply 3029
Original post by Cubic

Although still, a lot of comments on this thread are "Can you send that to me?" and "I've got _____ notes if anyone wants them."

It's up to you guys, I don't mind. It's just that if someone posts some notes/other resources here it'll soon be drowned out by chat and some people will miss out on them.

Well we can see what we have so far and then get them uploaded into a thread, and any problems we encounter we can sort out later? So anything thats easily uploaded we sort asap
Original post by CharlieBoardman

Yes, I always mark past papers after completing them :smile:
No actually, I hate linear programming and inequalities. I much prefere algebra, calculus and trig. It's just that I'm pretty good with all those now, and I left linear programming till last :smile:

Are you sitting B/C/P2 in June?

Linear programming is pretty easy, watch this video clip it will help you out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4K6HYLHREQ

yh im sitting b2, p2 and c2 in june :P

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM SITTING ADDITIONAL SO STOPPPPPP ASKING ME THE QUESTIONS :tongue: :tongue:
Original post by Cubic

I don't think I can post notes since nearly all of mine are flashcaards!

And then the only ones on A4 paper are my ALevel ICT notes and i doubt anyone wants them. Multiplexing gamer is the only person AFAIK that is doing Alevel ICT and he isn't even doing the same exam board as me.
Original post by Cubic

Original post by Caz.123
Well we can see what we have so far and then get them uploaded into a thread, and any problems we encounter we can sort out later? So anything thats easily uploaded we sort asap

Upload what you have on here and I will make a new thread called "Year 11 revision resources"

Then I will put a link on the first page of this thread so everyone can go there :smile:
Is anyone doing AQA English Lit?
Reply 3034
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

I am. Which texts are you studying?

Yeah you? :smile:
Reply 3036

Yeah, to kill a mockingbird and the crucible.
I would love some Of Mice and Men notes... in exchange I'll send you some A* poetry essays (Relationships and unseen)?

How is everyone's revision going? I'm probably going to start learning everything this week.. you guys?
I remember our year 11 thread a year ago. Nostalgic!
Original post by Cubic
Yeah, to kill a mockingbird and the crucible.

Are you doing the conflict section?
Original post by blueray
Yeah you? :smile:

what're you studying
Original post by Caz.123
I am. Which texts are you studying?

Im studying Mice & Men, inspector calls. And the conflict section, you?

Latest