The Student Room Group

[POLL!!] Edexcel Maths Linear March 1380H/F Results day - 19 APRIL 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got an A and I'm really happy I got it considering I got a D in November however ... I am having doubts on whether to retake and try to get an A*. But that's just me and congrats to the people who achieved the grades they wanted. :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by greenmind
I got an A and I'm really happy I got it considering I got a D in November however ... I am having doubts on whether to retake and try to get an A*. But that's just me and congrats to the people who achieved the grades they wanted. :smile:

1) If i was you, i would retake it for an A* considering if you were gonna take mathematics to AS/ALevel

2) OR, For T3H Lulz, do the exam and deliberately mess up in it! LMAO:biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by DeathByBSOD
1) If i was you, i would retake it for an A* considering if you were gonna take mathematics to AS/ALevel

2) OR, For T3H Lulz, do the exam and deliberately mess up in it! LMAO:biggrin:

Yeah I guess I could retake since I might take maths in sixthfrom however there's the new. spec in June and I'm not sure I can cram in maths revision on top of the revision I'm currently doing. :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by greenmind
Yeah I guess I could retake since I might take maths in sixthfrom however there's the new. spec in June and I'm not sure I can cram in maths revision on top of the revision I'm currently doing. :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

I can assure you that the new spec is hardly any different than the old spec.
Just revise the night before? worth a shot?
Original post by bobe25
why?it's only 5 marks

It's kinda unlikely; if it was two marks or something, it'd be more likely. But why not? What do you have to loose?

Original post by WTSFG
Only on TSR would ****ing almost 50% of people get an A*

TSR peeps need 2get a life.

Stop hating. People getting A* doesn't mean they don't have a life; it just means they care about their education and put in a lot of effort.

Original post by acer0951
Well I did early entry which ruined my life!

Got a C in year 9
Did a retake got B in year 10 yayyy
Did another retake in year 11 on top of studying statistics and got C!

Oh examiner did ye not like the loveley blessings i sent you?

But im keeping the B! So Happy days over all!

How did early entry ruin your life..
Reply 25
lol got a B :smile: am well chuffed as when i did my gcse maths first time i only got a C. Im so suprised though! because i didnt really revise for the non calculator as i didnt even know when the exam was rofl, i found out at the last min because some girls in my class were also doing it and they were missing from the class lol. i had to sprint to the exam hall lol
Reply 26
I got an A in the november one, now I've got an A* :biggrin:

So happy! I literally screamed when I got my result :biggrin:
Reply 27
What UMS Grades did people get because in my school there was a massive gap between the highest and second highest.
I got 182 and the second highest got 161
Reply 28
Original post by WTSFG
Only on TSR would ****ing almost 50% of people get an A*

TSR peeps need 2get a life.

Well, most of the people here on TSR sign up to brag their grades or need help with their studies. TRUFAX.
Reply 29
Original post by rdmchill
What UMS Grades did people get because in my school there was a massive gap between the highest and second highest.

I got 166 :/ The joint highest in my class.
I just got my marks today.....I got 171 the highest in my year (im in yr 10) the second highest was
(edited 11 years ago)

I just got my marks today.....I got 171 the highest in my year (im in yr 10) the second highest was 164, joint third highest were to boys hu got 154 (they will take a remark)....so the gap wasn't that big in my school....anywayz congatulations for ur A*:smile:
Reply 32
Has anybody found out the marks for the individual papers?
Reply 33
Has anybody found out the marks for the individual papers?

Nope , finding out tomorrow !! :biggrin:
Reply 34
I found out mine yesterday
Non Cal - 82/100
Cal - 100/100
Reply 35
I found out mine yesterday
Non Cal - 82/100
Cal - 100/100

Congrats!
Reply 36
Thanks!
A* IN Geography but I don't enjoy it as other subjects and not going 2 pick it e.g - maths this worlds so unrealistic.

I was top in my school with 163

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending