The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Andrew Ure Hall?

Got my accommodation offer and i've been placed in Andrew Ure Halls. Apparently all the undergrad halls are full so Andre Ure (normally postgrad?) is being used for undergraduates this year.

Anyone know anything about these halls? Anyone else going there in september?

A bit concerned about having to pay for our own gas and electric and being off campus :frown:
rosscg
Got my accommodation offer and i've been placed in Andrew Ure Halls. Apparently all the undergrad halls are full so Andre Ure (normally postgrad?) is being used for undergraduates this year.

Anyone know anything about these halls? Anyone else going there in september?

A bit concerned about having to pay for our own gas and electric and being off campus :frown:

Hey, well I just graduated this year so am no longer at the uni :frown: (best 4 years of my life at Strathclyde, honestly!!) But anyway, a friend of mine stayed in Andrew Ure last year, he was a postgrad though. They were nice enough halls and don't worry about being 'off campus' as they are literally a 2 min walk to the campus. You can pretty much see the university from Andrew Ure. A wee short walk up high street and thats you at the halls that are on campus which are right next to the campus. If you have any questions just ask. :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Latest

Trending

Trending