The Student Room Group

The Legend of Zelda Society

Scroll to see replies

majora's mask is defo my fave, not that oot or twipri weren't, i just found more variety in it and a whole lot more sinister (and who didnt like squishing things in goron mode :biggrin:) i think the minish cap was my second fave, or maybe 4 sword multiplayer carnage ^^

btw good thinking, bout time we had a LoZ society
I appreciate the darkness of Majora's Mask now, but I was little when it came out. This actually scared me:

Spoiler

But now I think it's awesome:

Spoiler

vander Beth
I appreciate the darkness of Majora's Mask now, but I was little when it came out. This actually scared me:

Spoiler

But now I think it's awesome:

same with me, i think the reason i loved it so much was cause it was scary: i nearly **** my pants the first time i saw link put on the deku mask :p:
The Wind Waker was the best, mainly because thats the only one I have completed...:redface: Anyone else played The Phantom Hourglass, that is really good fun too.
Reply 24
OTT is the top rated game ever! By a lot of reviewers.

It's one of my personal favourites of all time, definitely top 3.

And TP was immensely good. AGH I love the Zelda series.
Reply 25
Hedgehunter
The Wind Waker was the best, mainly because thats the only one I have completed...:redface: Anyone else played The Phantom Hourglass, that is really good fun too.

Yep. Was very good. I'm looking forward to Spirit Tracks too.
vander Beth
Everyone knows Minuet of Forest was the best song. :talkhand:

I liked the one from the Windmill in Kakariko Village best - what was that one called?
Reply 27
onthejubileeline
I liked the one from the Windmill in Kakariko Village best - what was that one called?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-ZPpGdt1xQ

:top:
im in
onthejubileeline

You learned it as the Song of Storms, but the version you hear with accordions is called Windmill Hut.
I heard they are bringing out a new one for the wii, does anyone know when?
Brotherhood
Yep. Was very good. I'm looking forward to Spirit Tracks too.

Ooooooooh. I havnt heard of that!!!! :woo:
Majoras mask was the best
even bought the freaking expansion pack just to play it
Reply 33
Im in!!. The OOT is my most favourite game ever!!!!. I have played OOT, WW, Twi Princess and I have Phantom Hourglass for my DS but its broken!!. My kids have just finished playing Majoras Mask...have to say that I was a bit unimpressed by it tbh..all that doing it all in 3 days annoyed me!.

I also loved playing OOT master quest as the temples were harder than on the normal OOT.:smile:
Reply 34
explosions hurt
I heard they are bringing out a new one for the wii, does anyone know when?

Not too long going on previous games, but we were all expecting something at E3 and all we got was a picture. :/

Reply 35
Brotherhood
Not too long going on previous games, but we were all expecting something at E3 and all we got was a picture. :/

Will that be on the Wii ??...if so I will have to buy one :biggrin:
AWESOMEEEE I WANNA JOIN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

-> off to play some oot.
Reply 37
Annie72
Will that be on the Wii ??...if so I will have to buy one :biggrin:

It will indeed. Something to do with the fairies from WW perhaps?

Reply 38
Brotherhood
It will indeed. Something to do with the fairies from WW perhaps?

Great minds think alike!...thats the first thing I thought when I saw that picture :smile:. My son said he thought that the female in the picture looked a bit like Midna from Twi Princess at the end when the curse is lifted....but I said no.
Zelda games rule!
I got so close to the end of the one I had for my Game Boy, but never did manage to find the last seashell :s.
When I bought my DS, the first first game I got was Phantom Hourglass. I haven't finished it yet, though.

Quick Reply

Latest