The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston applicants/offer holders 2012!!

I've had a Conditional offer from Aston for German! (BBB)

I applied on the 14th November and got an offer on the 23rd!

Anyone else applied to Aston/been given an offer? If so, what course?!

:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Well done that's great, I'm really happy for you!

I got one today, AAB for International Business and Spanish!!

My school only sent my application to UCAS yesterday! Is it normal to get offers so soon?

Absolutely just can't believe it, didn't get the best GCSE and ABBU at AS!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I sent my UCAS away on 12/10 and today got an email about the scholarships - so I guess they have considered me?

I applied for Int Business management
Reply 3
Original post by JakeE10
I've had a Conditional offer from Aston for German! (BBB)

I applied on the 14th November and got an offer on the 23rd!

Anyone else applied to Aston/been given an offer? If so, what course?!

:biggrin:

I applied for G100 - Mathematics, got an email saying that they will reply soon (sent on 21st).
Reply 4
AAA for optometry :smile:
Reply 5
Just got an offer for Business Management of AAB. :smile:
Reply 6
Got AAB offer for mathematics.
Reply 7
I have an offer for Business and Management of AAB! :smile:
Reply 8
I got an email a couple of days ago saying that I have been made an offer for a place on BSc mathematics course but no further details about the offer and track hasn't been updated either :s-smilie:
Should I contact somebody or wait a while?
Just got an offer today for Business Management of AAB! :biggrin:
Reply 10

Original post by Kalv
I got an email a couple of days ago saying that I have been made an offer for a place on BSc mathematics course but no further details about the offer and track hasn't been updated either :s-smilie:
Should I contact somebody or wait a while?

Dont worry the same happened to me. I got a text saying that I had been accepted but UCAS didnt update untill a few days later where it stated my conditions :smile:
Reply 11
Got an offer of ABB for Business and Psychology :biggrin:
Reply 12
Omgg got my Psychology offer for ABB :biggrin::biggrin: Soo shocked. I didnt meet their requirements for predicted grades :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Dominique123
Just got an offer today for Business Management of AAB! :biggrin:

Congratulations =)..Just wanted to ask when did you send your UCAS off?..Mine went about 3 and a half weeks ago and still no reply...
Reply 14
Original post by .Missy
Omgg got my Psychology offer for ABB :biggrin::biggrin: Soo shocked. I didnt meet their requirements for predicted grades :smile:

Nor do I! But its amazinngg :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by VneetaB
Nor do I! But its amazinngg :biggrin:

It sure is :biggrin: wat course did u apply for? u thinking of making aston your firm/ insurance
Reply 16
Still not sure which one I'm gonna make my firm!!! I guess I'll know after both open days!! LEEDS OR ASTON HMMMMMMM
got an offer today for International Relations with Public Policy and Management. Yes yes yes ! x :biggrin:
Offer for Business Management :biggrin: thinking of whether to make it my firm... it's there or Birmingham D;
got an offer for Mechanical engineering

Quick Reply

Latest