The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dundee Nursing applicants!

What kind of nursing have you applied for and have you got any offers yet? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Adult nursing :smile: and i have a conditional need 1 C at higher :biggrin: what about you, have you heard?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
got my interview on monday :smile:
Reply 3
Had an interview on the 1st Feb and still heard nothing :frown: was told I would hear by the end of March.
Reply 4
had my interview on monday 2nd april, what did everyone think of there interview? anyyone heard bk?
Reply 5
I had mine there two. was horriable i hated it haha. got a unsuccessful :frown:
Reply 6
awk r u serious? when did you hear back? have you heard back from any other uni? were you in the first group?
Reply 7
I had my interview for adult nursing 23rd match and still waiting to hear back. Was told I should hear by end of march too. Interview very tough and very different from all the other interviews I've done. Probably won't hear anything now till after Easter! 😒
Reply 8
Yeahh i was in group one! :smile:. I heard back last night knew I was going to get unsucessful though because I found the interview so hard! Was pointless! haha Still not heard back from anywhere else got Napier on the 18th so finger crossed i get somewhere :smile: haha
Reply 9
i was in group one too :smile: dont worry maybe napier will be for you! good luck x
Reply 10
Good luck for the 18th!!
I got an unconditional to do Adult Nursing last month but I'm still trying to decide between Dundee and Stirling.
Reply 12
Yeah I hear lots of good things about Stirling. It's hard to decide!
Reply 13
I really want to go to stirling! but iv not heard anything from them since my interview back in january!
Reply 14
Why don't you give admissions team a ring .... It can't hurt!
Im at Stirling doing nursing. I would give admissions a ring it wont do any harm. I used to ring them up until they told me over the phone that I had a place lol, they can take their time in getting back to people.

I also know loads of people that have gone to Dundee. The courses at Stirling and Dundee are very different.
Got an offer for Dundee... they want a C in a higher and C in int2 maths. Not feeling i'll be getting the C in maths!

Got my stirling interview next week though. It's between staying at home in Dundee and Stirling if they offer me a place again... decisions!
Reply 17
Original post by SeaBadgerOfDoom
I got an unconditional to do Adult Nursing last month but I'm still trying to decide between Dundee and Stirling.

i got an unconditional offer also . i think im going to go :biggrin:
I've accepted my offer from Dundee! Is anyone else going to the Applicant's Day/Visit on the 26th?
Reply 19
i rang dundee today, they said i have an interview for mental health nursing but they dont know when it is yet? anyone else still waiting?

Quick Reply