The Student Room Group

Student finance declaration form

The one where you have to sign and date and send it back.

I can't find the address to send it too. Anyone know this?
It should be printed on your instruction booklet- it has to be sent to your local student finance department. try the website? not sure where you'd find it if it's not printed on your forms somewhere
I think i must be blind, it's on the top of the form.
Reply 3
erm, don't you get a printed envelope for you to send it in? i did anyway.
Reply 4
It's a different address for each 'borough' people live in I think, because they have different buildings scattered around.

Google it and find yours :smile:

Or send it to their Head Office.
Reply 5
the address on the printed envelope which i received is as follows:

Student Loans Company Limited
P.O. Box 4035
GLASGOW
G52 4XF

note: i dont live anywhere near glasgow, im in london. So i think it is one address for all.
Reply 6
I got an envelope... printed - Glasgow as Spook says!
I'm also in London.
Reply 7
Mine was Glasgow as well and I live in Herts. Sent it Friday recorded delivery(as I have very little faith in the SLC) not been signed for yet though and the status hasn't changed looks like Royal Mail might have lost it. I'll just have to give it a few more days.
Reply 8
Yeah their Head Office is in Glasgow I think
Reply 9
flipshot
Mine was Glasgow as well and I live in Herts. Sent it Friday recorded delivery(as I have very little faith in the SLC) not been signed for yet though and the status hasn't changed looks like Royal Mail might have lost it. I'll just have to give it a few more days.

sometimes it does take time for royal mail to update the status, if it doesnt update after a few days, give slc a call.
Reply 10
I was a little concerned due to the fact that the address on the form itself had a different PO Box than the one on the envelope they actually provided me with.

I sent it in the envelope regardless.
Reply 11
It's not even a freepost envolope... what a rip off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending