The Student Room Group
Reply 2
try the 90s, zing
Reply 3

They aren't available any more there.

took 2 seconds of reading. really. I know how to use google, that is why I'm asking on here. :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I choked on a Campino once. D;
They're evil. Don't get them. xD

Out of stock, apparantly.

Ah, Campinos- I was never entirely sure whether I liked them, would've liked the opportunity to make a mature decision but maybe it's not to be..
campinos made my travel sickness worse..........and i seem to remember them being sharp if you tried to chew them lol
Reply 7
they are still made by storck, but not sure if they are retailed in the UK any more.
Reply 8
Hehe I loved them so much, they were like so sickly sweet and delicious. I really want to find them again... I guess if they are still made by Storck they must be on the internet somewhere...
I saw them in a service station recently.
Reply 10
Aldi have a similar version.
Reply 11
Oh yeah I remember taking a bag on my year 6 school trip and I had some on the aeroplane and then they made me feel sick! The first one was really nice and then by the 2nd sweet they were yuck! Didnt they do an ornage flavour as well - they were ranlk.
Reply 12
You don't get them in the big supermarket chains anymore, I don't know why ... but small, local corner shops still do them :smile:
ahh i forgot these existed! used to love them
Reply 14
Hiya Campino lover,
Aldi now sell them in packs of two.
Happy crunching?
Rodders
Amazon

Latest