The Student Room Group

Why would my ex boyfriend unblock me over this?

My sister's friends are friends with my ex boyfriend. One of them shared a link about muslims burning poppies or something like that, anyway it turned into a debate. My ex was commenting on there because someone was writing his name however his comments were not showing up as he had me blocked. I made a comment on to it about something he was obviously saying. He unblocked me and started questioning me. Because he had me blocked it wouldn't have shown my comments for him either, but someone else had said 'that is not quite the point we are getting at young miss woodcock'. He has had me blocked on there for nearly a year but why would he unblock me just so he could start going on at me? I replied just saying 'ok' when he had justified his point.. now he is trying to carry it on saying 'would you disagree with me then?'
maybe because he wants to annoy you and doing that seems like a more effective way of doing it right now.
Urgh,
Why don't you just ask him? Actually, no, just block him; this means there's one less facebook related thread on tsr.
The way people overanalyse facebook things is really beginning to bug me.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
I don't know tbh, you sound like the sort of person that should be kept blocked.
Original post by Amywoody2009
My sister's friends are friends with my ex boyfriend. One of them shared a link about muslims burning poppies or something like that, anyway it turned into a debate. My ex was commenting on there because someone was writing his name however his comments were not showing up as he had me blocked. I made a comment on to it about something he was obviously saying. He unblocked me and started questioning me. Because he had me blocked it wouldn't have shown my comments for him either, but someone else had said 'that is not quite the point we are getting at young miss woodcock'. He has had me blocked on there for nearly a year but why would he unblock me just so he could start going on at me? I replied just saying 'ok' when he had justified his point.. now he is trying to carry it on saying 'would you disagree with me then?'

I wasn't really paying much attention but that part made me giggle.
Original post by Amywoody2009

my last name is woodcock too :smile:

maybe he wants to be friends with you again?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending