The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Julian Markham House 2011/2012 anyone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Got Julian Markham too! I will study Media and cultural studies.woop woop!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by BarbieM
Got Julian Markham too! I will study Media and cultural studies.woop woop!

Hi, when did you apply and when did your receive your offer for Julian Markham? I applied 1 month ago for it and still have not heard back from them
Got my room for Julian Markham! Anyone one else there at/going to Chelsea ? :smile:
Original post by gemmamurray
Got my room for Julian Markham! Anyone one else there at/going to Chelsea ? :smile:

Hi, when did you apply and when did your receive your offer for Julian Markham? I applied 1 month ago for it and still have not heard back from them
Original post by Stefan2kValiant

I applied pretty soon after got my offer, about May, and they got back straight away! Give them a ring!
Reply 25
Original post by Stefan2kValiant

You should really phone them .Well, I applied in the beginning of May and received after 24 days have passed. But it is actually different for everyone. : )
Reply 26

Hi I'm julian markham and going to chelsea :smile: what course?
Original post by LucyEmilia
Hi I'm julian markham and going to chelsea :smile: what course?

Fine Art, how about you ? :smile:
Reply 28
Hiya! Julian Markhammers.. Are you all moving in around the 10th? Keep your doors open for the first few days to meet everyone!

Congrats on getting into UAL. Woooo xxxx
Reply 29
Fine Art, how about you ? :smile:

graphic design.. iv heard the fine art course is really good, well done for getting the place. it doesnt seem that many chelsea students are staying at JM does it? i think most are staying at Emily Bowers for some reason :/ well thats where student accomodation have put them anyway. At least we will be relatively central!!
Reply 30
Anyone going to Julian Markham wanna swap for Don Gratton? Message me if your interested.
Is anyone looking to give up their accommodation (perhaps if you decide you dont want to go to UAL anymore, or if you're going to houseshare with your friends)? Please let me know!!

I'm a bit desperate right now as I just found out UAL housing is full.. I'm a first year international student so I'm not really looking to be living on my own in a new city just yet. Please help!!
Original post by LucyEmilia
graphic design.. iv heard the fine art course is really good, well done for getting the place. it doesnt seem that many chelsea students are staying at JM does it? i think most are staying at Emily Bowers for some reason :/ well thats where student accomodation have put them anyway. At least we will be relatively central!!

Thanks, well done to you too! Yeah, we've got a pretty great location :biggrin:
Reply 33
what date is everyone moving in to Julian Markham? I'm not gunna be able to move in until 24th :| lol..
Reply 34
Original post by gabriellamaria

Original post by gabriellamaria
I just received my offer for Julian Markham which college/course are you going to?

Wimbledon to study Costume Interpretation you?x
Anybody moving out of julian markham or lookin fr a replacement... Pls get in touch!!!
Anyone want to swap their hall for emily bowes...Looking for something closer to camberwell...Pls get in touch at kriti.utopia (at) gmail
Nyone wants to swap their hall for emily bowes court?
Reply 38
Anyone going to Julian Markham House want to swap for a place at Ewen Henderson Court? If you're interested email me at charlton(dot)jamie(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks :smile:
Reply 39
im not interested in swapping but im looking for somebody to take my room, if interested let me know: loresolisbravo(at)hotmail(dot)com

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending