The Student Room Group

KCL or Bath?

I'm holding offers from KCL and Bath for Pharmacy at AAB, but I can't decide between them. I love them both, so I need your help please.
For anyone who is planning on going to either or is already there, please share with me your opinions of the uni you go to.

Everything is great for me for both universities, the downside of Bath is that its small and its a quite town, Im from the city and love the city so i need to be some where its busy and all.
Whereas the downside of King's is simply cost!! cost of everything.
Advantages and Disadvantages of each would be great also!!
Thank u :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Princess Kawaii
I'm holding offers from KCL and Bath for Pharmacy at AAB, but I can't decide between them. I love them both, so I need your help please.
For anyone who is planning on going to either or is already there, please share with me your opinions of the uni you go to.

Everything is great for me for both universities, the downside of Bath is that its small and its a quite town, Im from the city and love the city so i need to be some where its busy and all.
Whereas the downside of King's is simply cost!! cost of everything.
Advantages and Disadvantages of each would be great also!!
Thank u :smile:

On the basis of what you have said you should choose kings. If you were to go kings
you would get around 11-12k to live off which is about enough.

Plus, I'm firming Kings :smile:
Reply 2
I think bath has a better course, they give their students a lot more support than what I hear kings gets...Im personally not a fan of Kings, I think they use their overall reputation for pharmacy to get ahead so my views may be a little skewed!

I have visited both schools of pharmacy and I do admit that I would rather go to kings just so I could stay in London, but that's it really.

All in all, they are both decent course so don't get too hung up on what you decide to go for. Just choose somewhere that you could see yourself in.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest