The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Questions, questions questions!!!!

Hi all, just firmed Nottingham for Child Nursing and need help now! How do I apply for the course fees to the NHS, how do I apply for the bursary and how do I apply for accommodation, help!!!!
Reply 1
I remember seeing something about the NHS while applying for normal student finance on the directgov website, try that first :smile:
http://www.studentfinance.direct.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=153,4680119&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
First you need to apply for student Finance, it's really easy because once you specify your a nurse then you don't have to fill out the rest of the form. Once you've completed student finance they will ask you for details about your NHS bursary. However you cant apply for that until June and when you can the uni will send you the details.

Finally accommodation, you can apply through the uni or apply directly to certain places. If your doing Bsc Nursing (like myself) then you will need an extended accommodation contract.

Oh and congratulations on your offer :smile:
Reply 3
bsc child nursing :smile:, extended contract...... oh dear I am not organised, how long for then, just applied to broadgate for 44 weeks, will this be enough? already applied for reduced loan and have been accepted, presume all the rest of the bursary paperwork and fee paperwork will be sent shortly? thanks for your help and see you in september :smile: xx
awesome :smile: 44 probably wont be wont be enough as the course is more than that, i've booked mine for 50. ye the bursary stuff is sent and ye see you in september :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending