The Student Room Group

Job at Hollister ?

What does a male have to look like to get a job at hollister ?
Reply 1
Doesn't matter - They won't be able to see you.
Reply 2
you have to be toned, ripped (muscle wise) and a generally friendly nice smile kinda guy..

but no you have to be their ideal image of "hot" body wise..

i wouldn't be too keen on working there though, the pay is crap.. the store is overrated.. in fact the entire brand of abercrombie is overrated and overpriced (:
Reply 3
They call their employees models, you can see what they are driving at (see above)
I am sure hollister models ( mens) look nothing like thr general public or even perception of "hot" people. They look kind of gay to me :L
Reply 5
You have to be unrealistically beautiful. Like even really attractive people get turned down. You would have to be buff and very traditionally handsome. If you fit the American Jock stereotype then you've got a shot but if you're a normal person you don't.

I like the clothes, I think they're a good quality and fit but I hate shopping there. Not only do I feel like they're trying to suggest I shouldn't be there because it's a brand aimed at beautiful people and vanity but I generally struggle to breathe because they douse the shops so heavily with their perfumes and colognes that it triggers my breathing difficulties.

Also I went to the London A&F shop once and they had people they paid to stand on the balcony and dance like it was some sort of club. It was cringe-worthy and contrived and also stupendously expensive...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending