The Student Room Group

Fingering a virgin

Hi everyone,

I am a virgin and never been fingered before either. Now i know that if my bf fingers me i will still be a V but might bleed cause my hymen will break.
The thing is when he tried to put his finger up there it REALLY hurt and i told him to stop- plus i wasn't relaxed at all. Is it supposed to hurt a lot? As if someone is pressing hard into a tight space. :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You just need to relax, have some foreplay before which should make you more relaxed and helps your body get ready.

It might take a while but keeping trying even if you have to stop it until your okay.
Make sure you have lots of foreplay, kissing and rubbing etc. before he actually tries to finger you. Also, buy some lube and get him to use that on his fingers.
Reply 3
do it yourself?
I was a virgin when a guy first did it to me but there was a lot of kising and touching beforehand so i was relaxed. Felt good. :yep:
have you done it yourself before?
Reply 6
Is he doing other stuff with his fingers too? If he isn't then tell him that there are FAR more pleasurable things to do to you than that ...
Jelkin
Is he doing other stuff with his fingers too? If he isn't then tell him that there are FAR more pleasurable things to do to you than that ...

finger up the bum :yep:
I got fingered for the first time on friday and i am a virgin. It did hurt quite a bit aswell
Reply 9
do it yourself first
Reply 10
as the others have said, try it out yourself first so you become comfortable with the feeling of it, then when your boyfriend does it, have plenty of kissing etc before hand and just take it slow and go with the flow. you should'nt bleed as most girls hymens break in early puberty just from dancing, horseriding, cycling etc but it my feel very sensitive and maybe uncomfortable at first...just relax and only carry on for as long as you feel comfortable to do so xx
Tell him to cut his nails
Make sure you're relaxed and very turned on. It should be fine :smile: The very first time he puts a finger there might hurt for a second, but aside from that, it should all be good!
First time I had it done to me it bled a lot and was really painful, and continued to be every time the guy did it. In the end I got really sick of it and told him to stop. Sometimes you need to tell them to go far more gently because they're just too rough.
Reply 14
No i haven't fingered myself before.

He tried to do it again but it killed. I'd rather he just rub me/suck on me and give me an orgasm (sorry might sound a bit odd). He's coming over to my place this weekend, so i should be more relaxed.

Also, he was rubbin his c**k along my vagina up and down without any protection or anything. Nothing went inside though as he respects that i don't wanna have sex yet. It should be safe doing that right as i'm still a V?
Anonymous

Also, he was rubbin his c**k along my vagina up and down without any protection or anything. Nothing went inside though as he respects that i don't wanna have sex yet. It should be safe doing that right as i'm still a V?

What? Do you also think you won't get pregnant because you're a virgin? That's all ********. Now play safe and use condoms for god's sake.
And it won't hurt to have a play about yourself so you can relax more around the guy.
You have to *want* him to put something inside you, or it'll hurt. Don't just go 'hmmm, I know, lets do this!' if you're not wet. Tell him this! Lube is always a friend.
Reply 17
Anonymous

Jesus Christ, that's a bad idea. For God's sake, tell him to use a condom or get on the pill. You can get both STIs and also pregnant that way, whether you're a virgin or not. He sounds a bit clueless, to be honest.
Anonymous
No i haven't fingered myself before.

He tried to do it again but it killed. I'd rather he just rub me/suck on me and give me an orgasm (sorry might sound a bit odd). He's coming over to my place this weekend, so i should be more relaxed.

If that's what you want him to do then tell him that, though you'd be as well getting used to penetration if you're going to have sex at some point.

And now we know how people become pregnant while still protesting that they're virgins.
Reply 19
Dionysia
Jesus Christ, that's a bad idea. For God's sake, tell him to use a condom or get on the pill. You can get both STIs and also pregnant that way, whether you're a virgin or not. He sounds a bit clueless, to be honest.

I thought that for a girl to get pregnant, the guy's c*** has to go inside?
But yes ur right, next time we'll be using a condom even for foreplay. Mind goes blank when ur in the situation.

Latest