The Student Room Group

Nelson Thornes AQA AS Chemistry - Answers exam question

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get the answers to the exam style questions for the AQA AS Chemistry new textbook by Nelson Thornes.

Cheers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
This is past papers not nelson thornes textbook

Thanks for trying
all the summary questions have answers, and the same for the biology book

but no answers for exam questions!?!?!? thats awful
Reply 4
Thats what I mean
It's so frustrating! I can't stand spending an hour doing the questions and then not having the answers.
Reply 6
it tells you which paper the question is from though underneath in the physics book it does anyway so pop onto this website and look at the markscheme for that question

www.freeexampapers.com
aqaanswers.com
Is there an equivalent website for the A2 textbook this year?
Reply 11
I also found best site for AS chem bio and maths is http://aqaanswers.co.uk/

need the A2 eqiv but cant seem to find it... anyone have any info?

NEED HELP! :smile: :smile:
Reply 12
Hi ,
I went on www.aqaanswers.co.uk but nothing appears on the screen i would like the answers for unit 2 please. I have tried the aqaanswers website several times however it does not seem to work. if anyone has any other sites or could send me the answers for unit 2 chemistry AS i would be very grateful.
Thank-you
Reply 13
hi
i went on the aqanaswers website but nothing appears on the screen for some reason. Does anybody have the answers for unit 2 chemistry AS. Thank you
Reply 14
Ask your teacher for them, they are given the answers separately when they buy the books.
Reply 15
Hi, I've only just seen this thread because i was searching for the A2 answers myself. I saved all the AS ESQ answers from aqaanswers when it was working though if anyone needs them?
Reply 16
Oooo any chance you could send those to me please :smile:
Reply 17
On the way
Reply 18
Thanks a lot, they worked fine.

My chemistry teacher thanks you as well :P
jamhands
On the way

Send them here as well? I've got the A2 answers if you need them.

Quick Reply

Latest