The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Post the questions you're having trouble with and we can help you, not give you solutions though.
Reply 2
You could just buy the solutionbank...
Reply 3
ashy
You could just buy the solutionbank...
It is expensive, though, and it's educational value is highly questionable. I would compare solutions with peers, or ask a teacher, or ask on TSR...
Reply 4
Heyy aashh18 i gt the solutionbank... if u want i can send it to uu.... letme ur mail nd ill send it
Reply 5
I have it. It was quite useful for me actually, since it shows all the steps properly it made for good revision material. But yes, slightly pricey.
Reply 6
ashy
I have it. It was quite useful for me actually, since it shows all the steps properly it made for good revision material. But yes, slightly pricey.

yea..vry useful....i just got it off my teacherr ..so free for mee :smile:
Reply 7
So then what's the point in this thread?
Reply 8
i dont have the solutionbank , please can some one send it to me. ill give out my email add in a pm.
Reply 9
desi_chap
yea..vry useful....i just got it off my teacherr ..so free for mee :smile:

cn u plz help me 2 gt da c4 solutionbank?
CAN i please HAve the solution Bank C3 if anyone can send it to my email [email protected]
Reply 11
Please can anybody e-mail me the C3 solutionbank it is very urgent. My e-mail is [email protected]
Reply 12
Hello! May I please have the solution bank as well?
Since we are all on the subject of sending the C3 solutionbank would someone also kindly send me it :smile: My email is [email protected]
Reply 14
heyyyy can you please send me the C3 solution bank!? i am in desperate need and i would appreciate this sooo muchhh! xx