The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by br2pi5
I'm sorry :frown: good luck with your other choices! I'm sure you will get lots of offers:redface: out of curiosity, when was your interview?

It was tenth of January but yeah I can't really complain as I (thank goodness) do have other options :smile: don't be sorry- I just panicked so it was all my fault! Silly me :P
Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 1001
So nervous to hear from notts. Its my last place to reply and my first choice. Every time I get an email or a letter I die a little inside :/
Reply 1002
Original post by jordbick
So nervous to hear from notts. Its my last place to reply and my first choice. Every time I get an email or a letter I die a little inside :/

Ahhh same! I'm also always on this page to see if anybody has received any news LOL too nervous to even open my email in the morning.... when did you have your interview?
Reply 1003
Original post by br2pi5
Ahhh same! I'm also always on this page to see if anybody has received any news LOL too nervous to even open my email in the morning.... when did you have your interview?

I'm exactly the same, on the medicine applicants stalking page everyday too :smile:
12/12/11. How about you?
Reply 1004
Two weeks left 'till April...I hope we'll all be put out of our misery by that time! It's just getting irritating now, coming back from school every day, opening my inbox with anticipation only to be disappointed yet again -_-
Will they definitely get back to me by the end of March?
They were very ambiguous on the interview day.
I really want to just firm my Sheffield offer and call it a day :frown:
Original post by PrismaticCore
Will they definitely get back to me by the end of March?
They were very ambiguous on the interview day.
I really want to just firm my Sheffield offer and call it a day :frown:

If you definetly know that you want to go to sheffield and want to get going with accomadation then withdraw from notts?
Reply 1007
ITT: :tumble:
Original post by <XOXO>
If you definetly know that you want to go to sheffield and want to get going with accomadation then withdraw from notts?

The thing is, I'd still rather have something to put down as my insurance. Sure, the offers are both AAA, but it's worth having.
OMG i just got an offer!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 1010
Original post by PrismaticCore
The thing is, I'd still rather have something to put down as my insurance. Sure, the offers are both AAA, but it's worth having.

No, it isn't worth having... It's just an offer that someone else could have and actually firm rather than it being given to you to decline.

EDIT: Although some unis might be more lenient if you miss your offer.

Original post by <XOXO>

Congrats! When was your interview if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT: OMG!!!!!! I GOT AN OFFER TOO!! Just checked! So happy!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by modini
No, it isn't worth having... It's just an offer that someone else could have and actually firm rather than it being given to you to decline. Quite selfish.

Congrats! When was your interview if you don't mind me asking?

OMG!!!!!! I GOT AN OFFER TOO!! Just checked! So happy!

YAY, Thanks, my interview was on the 28th of Feb!
Reply 1012
I don't know how to quote two posts, but CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :smile:

Hope I get good news like y'all soon!
Reply 1013
Just got an offer too! :smile:
They're coming hard and fast now
Original post by jordbick
Just got an offer too! :smile:
They're coming hard and fast now

Congratulations:smile:
Original post by <XOXO>

congratulations:smile:
Reply 1016
Original post by <XOXO>
YAY, Thanks, my interview was on the 28th of Feb!

Oh wow, so you didn't have to wait that long. My interview was 15th of Dec :angry: I must have been one of the ones they liked a bit, but not enough to give an offer to in Jan.

Ah well, doesn't matter now.

Original post by br2pi5
I don't know how to quote two posts, but CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :smile:

Hope I get good news like y'all soon!

Just got an offer:biggrin::biggrin:!!!! Major good luck to everyone still waiting!
Reply 1018
What the heck??? Did you guys get offers now (like at this time:eek:), or did you just check your emails?? hehe just curious!
Offer offer offer offer :smile:
Just finished Firming/Insurance-ing

Ohhhh yeahhhhh :smile:

Quick Reply