The Student Room Group

16,000 words... 4 weeks to go... ARGH!!

haha, 16,000 word dissertation... due in 4 weeks... soooooo need to concentrate... even the beach in the rain is looking distracting... advice please?? :cool:
You're on a beach with a dissertation due in 4 weeks.

The 2:1, 1:1 individuals are in the library right now.

Your priorities are slightly misaligned.

All the best.
Reply 2
Original post by DenmansDinner
You're on a beach with a dissertation due in 4 weeks.

The 2:1, 1:1 individuals are in the library right now.

Your priorities are slightly misaligned.

All the best.

What the heck is a 1:1? I think you mean 1st. As firsts aren't subdivided into upper and lower (as second class degrees are) then the additional 1 is superfluous.
Reply 3
Haha... Nah, i'm not on a beach... Sussex Uni... flat looks out over the ocean... But, you're right, I should close the curtains... :-)
Reply 4
Original post by mango428
haha, 16,000 word dissertation... due in 4 weeks... soooooo need to concentrate... even the beach in the rain is looking distracting... advice please?? :cool:

Done the research? I have heard of people in worse situations!!
Reply 5
Pay someone to write it for you.
Reply 6
I hope you've done your research at the very least! I started mine at the end of June and I'm just hitting 13,000 words. Research took forever, so if it's just the writing you have to do and haven't a full-time job 4 weeks sounds like enough time. Now if I could only get off this forum I could finish mine and actually go outside this summer!
Reply 7
16000/4= 4000
4000/7= 571.428..... (572 words per day).

Good luck.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
Get off TSR. :eek:
Tell your lecturer that you got swag :cool:
Suck your lecturers ice-lolly. You are at the beach, so he should have a couple of them. They'll help you concentrate. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending