The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol same subject. I may see you there. At the moment it's my first choice :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey :biggrin: Another potential Nottinghamer (for Biology). Haha i didnt think I would get a place either when I applied. My probable firm but still need to visit it in Feb :smile:
Reply 3
I have an offer for Architecture :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: i was so shocked lol! It might be my firm, depends on if Newcastle give an offer or not.
Reply 4
Got an offer for French and Hispanic Studies :smile: its my first choice.
Reply 5
I've applied to do Pharmacy at Nottingham, want it to be my first choice but gotta get through the interview process first!! :| Then get the grades but hopefully I'll get there :smile:
cya there!
Reply 6
i dont think I am going to make the grades for mine though :frown: I just hope they would let me in if i miss it by a grade.
Reply 7
I haven't got an offer yet :frown:
My current first choice too, for Maths and Econ. :smile: if i can get the grades hopefully.
Reply 9
I'm I think you'll find this has already been done in this thread
firm for architecture..cant wait!
Reply 11
I'm in for American and English Studies :biggrin:
x
Reply 12
I have an interview at Nottingham for Chemistry this Feb, I hope I'll get an offer. If I do Nottingham is my 1st choice :biggrin:
Reply 13
Offer for Pharmacy!! Now it's just the matter of getting the grades... :stomp:
Reply 14
who here has applied for english studies and got in??
Reply 15
who here has applied for english studies and got in??? if so when did you apply?
Reply 16
Looks like i might be (depending on other uni's). Economics hopefully :biggrin:
Reply 17
breh111

Same here, I'll probably see you in September!
hey guys! thought id join this as ive got an offer for sept for midwifery :smile: and its my first choice so hopefully see you all then
xxxxxxx
breh111

Were you there yesterday? If you were and i didnt speak to you...Hi! From the big curly haired geezer. :smile:

If you weren't then ignore me. :biggrin:

Latest