The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Asian Nights Birmingham??

hey, i was in liverpool for a year now ive decided to head back to birmingham and will be starting at aston in october to study psychology and english language!!

anyway, ive heard about a few nights and was just wondering whether anyone could shed any light on any asian/bhangra nights in birmingham??

ive been told by a good friend that chi bar will be re opening there student nights on a monday and that gatecrasher does asian music on a tuesday??!

ive been to chi bar on a normal friday and saturday and its great for bhangra music and i hope they can replicate the atmosphere on a student night, havent been to gatecrasher yet so i was wondering what the general lowdown is on asian nights in birmingham??
Reply 1
I certainly see plenty of asian posters
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
You'll definitely be spoilt for choice!
Birmingham has one of the biggest Asian communities in the UK.
Reply 4
Giggzinho
hey, i was in liverpool for a year now ive decided to head back to birmingham and will be starting at aston in october to study psychology and english language!!

anyway, ive heard about a few nights and was just wondering whether anyone could shed any light on any asian/bhangra nights in birmingham??

ive been told by a good friend that chi bar will be re opening there student nights on a monday and that gatecrasher does asian music on a tuesday??!

ive been to chi bar on a normal friday and saturday and its great for bhangra music and i hope they can replicate the atmosphere on a student night, havent been to gatecrasher yet so i was wondering what the general lowdown is on asian nights in birmingham??

Can't really help you with your question but just to say I hope you enjoy your course :smile: I'm doing the same, so any questions feel free to ask! :yep:
Reply 5
chi bar on monday night anyone??
Reply 6
Gatecrasher have bhangra nights once a week i think (might have been tuesday)

Also oceana, think they used to do it on thursdays.

Latest