The Student Room Group

Biomedical science ranking among UK universities

As title says. I serched on the internet but couldn't find it. Help please!! Thanks.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
anyone
Reply 4
Reply 5
UCL of course.
Reply 6
Dundee is 8th according to the TIMES 2011 university ranking! I don't remember the others.
Reply 7
Félix_x
Dundee is 8th according to the TIMES 2011 university ranking! I don't remember the others.

Thanks. can you provide me with a link please?
Reply 8
Vanny17
Thanks. can you provide me with a link please?

I wish I could but the TIMES website is behind a pay wall making it impossible...

In fact, I think I took a screenshot of it somewhere..let me look.

Edit: Found it! Shows you the top 25 atleast:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2008/dundee.jpg
Vanny17
As title says. I serched on the internet but couldn't find it. Help please!! Thanks.

are you going to dundeE?
Félix_x

this may sound stupid but are you going to dundee this year or next year?
Reply 11
soonerthanlater
this may sound stupid but are you going to dundee this year or next year?

Hah. Next year. 2011 entry.
Reply 12
Hi, my name is Ong Chuan Shen or in short Ong. I currently would like to ask does anyone know about biomedical science ranking among UK universities??
Reply 14
Thank you very much.^^
Reply 15
Kelz... Thank for the website you gave me. But it show the bioscience ranking instead of biomedical science? I thought bioscience is more general? And I really tried my best to find biomedical science course ranking among UK universities but i failed to find. What am i suppose to do? I'm lost..T.T
Reply 16
Original post by csjason90
Kelz... Thank for the website you gave me. But it show the bioscience ranking instead of biomedical science? I thought bioscience is more general? And I really tried my best to find biomedical science course ranking among UK universities but i failed to find. What am i suppose to do? I'm lost..T.T

I know, sorry that's all I could find. But I thought biomedical sciences was included within biosciences?
Reply 17
Well, it is within Bioscience. Just that i want the ranking to be more specific so that i can compare see which university provide the best biomedical science educations. Anyway please to meet you and are you biomedical science student?
Reply 18
Well, it is within Bioscience. Just that i want the ranking to be more specific so that i can compare see which university provide the best biomedical science educations. Anyway please to meet you and are you biomedical science student?
And for that reason doesn't get a separate listing.

It is not a good idea to get too hooked up on league tables. Relative positions do change for fairly arbitrary reasons. The issue is the course that best suits your interests and abilities, rather than a largely theoretical ranking. There is usually not that much to choose between the unis at the top end of such a table anyway.

You might also find The Complete University Guide of interest. The category there is 'biological science'.
Reply 19

I'm applying this year for Biomedical Sciences and related courses.

Quick Reply

Latest