Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Not to sound stupid or anything, but what's an inset day? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Lol a bit drastic don't you think? :O

Aha a teacher training day? xD
so have any of you applied to uni?
Reply 1386
Original post by laurie:)
im terrified of needles normally :tongue: its literally not all that bad - it hurts for like half a second when they put the needle in, and half a second when they take it out. how long it lasts for depends on the blood flow and how many samples they need - the longest ive had was a couple of minutes when they needed like a million tubes, and the shortest was a couple of seconds for just one. :smile: if its only for anaemia it should be over and done with in 2 minutes or so!

well.. they're testing for a lot of things but they suspect anemia :frown: doctor said lots of blood would be taken.. 2 days away now and pretty nervous for it :frown:
Reply 1387
Original post by adamcusirinzon
Seriously? Complaining about business studies? It's purely common sense and simple. Easiest A-level out there

How difficult a subject is depends upon the person - for me psychology is my easiest subject, compared to business studies which I find actually difficult at many points - please attempt Net Present Value and Critical Path Analysis and then say it is the easiest A-level
:| I really dislike people who feel they have to slag off other people's subjects and say they are "easy"
ikr every subject is hard in its own way, it depends what type of person you are
Reply 1389
so worried and stressed out..bet i wont be able to sleep the night before we get results :/
I agree people say Psychology is easier but I find Chemistry far easier than my other two subjects,
another reason to hope for no resits, first two lessons are cancelled on friday so we only go if we want to resit haha
Reply 1391
Original post by Jessca
How difficult a subject is depends upon the person - for me psychology is my easiest subject, compared to business studies which I find actually difficult at many points - please attempt Net Present Value and Critical Path Analysis and then say it is the easiest A-level
:| I really dislike people who feel they have to slag off other people's subjects and say they are "easy"

True. I wish you could show people CIE's business studies paper without all this module BS. NPV and CPA are like childs play compared to that. Their official statistics show that only 3% get an A* and 20% get a U
(edited 12 years ago)
Omg i hope grade boundaries are low and i dont get any e's or u's
Reply 1393
Original post by Azland
True. I wish you could show people CIE's business studies paper without all this module BS. NPV and CPA are like childs play compared to that. Their official statistics show that only 3% get an A* and 20% get a U

sounds harsh! wouldn't want to be sitting that paper..
Reply 1394
Anyone know when the raw marks come out? Is it the day before as it was in the Summer?
Oh i'm with OCR. What'd you think you got? :smile:

Surely there was more pressure in doing the actual exam, rather than getting the result.
You need to chiil :smile:

Are you kidding! :P The waiting is the worst, all the suspense :L
I think I'll be spending all of my lessons on Wednesday next week looking at mark schemes and grade boundaries :colone:
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
I think I'll be spending all of my lessons on Wednesday next week looking at mark schemes and grade boundaries :colone:

lol same!!
Don't be :cookie:

You seem to be really popular on here but I've never heard of you, so hi :smile:

Lol why? :O
The mark was probably finalised a few weeks ago!

Lol that was actually funny :smile:

Hahaaaaaaaa!
Oooooh popular? I don't think so haha but heeeeey! :smile:
How're you?? ^_^
Original post by Rtcw
Question:

If you got 75% in AS which equals to B. In A2 you get 90%. Would you get A* due to having 82.5% as an overall of A-Levels?

yeah

Quick Reply

Latest