The Student Room Group

girl looks just like a barbie...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SleepySheep
Exactly! And notice how almost all of the posts that say something positive about her counterbalance it with something negative straight after. Too. Many. Haters.

Whoa it let me rep you. This whole post-666 acceptableness is depressing. :frown:
I want to be inside her.
You guys do realise this is Dakota Rose, former myspace famous scene queen, and sister of Kiki Kannibal?
Just to show you how much of a difference different hair and makeup and total persona change makes:

68ihxug.jpg
dakota-rose.jpg
b1-r_p_280505_14_dakotarose.jpg
207q1xf.jpg
800px-Kotakoti_changing_faces.jpg

edit: here are more photos: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/550143/viewall

edit edit: she is actually 18, it says on an official police report she was born September 1993. And in many of the pictures she seems to have a paler blue/green eye than she usually does so it could be contact lenses that she has in (edit: apparently her natural eye colour is brown, on the official police report). Also there have been rumours she has had a nose job eg: http://i43.tinypic.com/rws4zc.png, although it could just be clever contouring and lighting. I don't know, you can make your own minds up

edit edit edit: actually the encyclopedia dramatica page (kotakoti) pretty much says it all. Check it out.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Orianne
She uses circle contact lens to make them HUGE!. She starts the tutorial with them in and the white eyeliner does enhance it.
in 2nd vid, she has a pair in on eye only and you can clearly see the difference in the shape and colour. google circle lens, I don't think you can buy there here yet. Read somewhere they aren't altogether safe.

Yeah she mentions in the second video she's wearing them and I assume the girl in question also wears them! They do make a huge difference.
Reply 84
Also, just so you know she photoshops the HELL out of her pictures :/

i used to wonder why her face/feautures kept changing and it bugged the hell out of me lol
Original post by cats are cool
You guys do realise this is Dakota Rose, former myspace famous scene queen, and sister of Kiki Kannibal?
Just to show you how much of a difference different hair and makeup and total persona change makes:

68ihxug.jpg
dakota-rose.jpg
b1-r_p_280505_14_dakotarose.jpg
207q1xf.jpg
800px-Kotakoti_changing_faces.jpg

edit: here are more photos: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/550143/viewall

edit edit: she is actually 18, it says on an official police report she was born September 1993. And in many of the pictures she seems to have a paler blue/green eye than she usually does so it could be contact lenses that she has in (edit: apparently her natural eye colour is brown, on the official police report). Also there have been rumours she has had a nose job eg: http://i43.tinypic.com/rws4zc.png, although it could just be clever contouring and lighting. I don't know, you can make your own minds up

edit edit edit: actually the encyclopedia dramatica page (kotakoti) pretty much says it all. Check it out.

I find it abit odd that she's lied about her age, and has weird videos where she just stands there wearing outfits that nobody would ever wear in public. She's living in some sort of fantasy land. She's very pretty though. In that picture of her with pink hair (if that's her) she has like, no eyebrows. :eek:
Original post by Cherriesxo
I find it abit odd that she's lied about her age, and has weird videos where she just stands there wearing outfits that nobody would ever wear in public. She's living in some sort of fantasy land. She's very pretty though. In that picture of her with pink hair (if that's her) she has like, no eyebrows. :eek:

I can't help but be skeptical about her looks though because its been shown she uses a lot of photoshop and video editing to make her eyes bigger and nose and mouth smaller (or sometimes lips bigger) as well as her body smaller and almost everything else about her is fake - she wears circle lenses, she wears false eyelashes, she buys knock off designer chinese clothes that cost around £3 each (the outfits you mentioned) and all this would be actually FINE if she would stop lying about it!! She says she's all real, she doesnt photoshop, her clothes are legit designer stuff, never wears lenses or eyelashes etc when its all been proven otherwise.

Also apparently someone who lives on her road (this is what they said) said she looks like an average greasy child without makeup on and she has an awful personality. (there is also a video of her saying homophobic things but it keeps getting deleted by her mom)

Lying about her age is to appeal to the whole "lolita" type ideal I'm guessing.

And there are much worse photos of her post-scene but pre-kotakoti but I didn't link them since the pics I used are to just illustrate her scene days. Seriously, if you have time check out the encyclopedia dramatica page on her, it tells you everything. I'd link it but its censored when I try.

It's so weird, I used to like her, I knew of her in her scene days, I followed her when she was kotakoti on tumblr and subscribed to her youtube but ever since I found out all this stuff about her I feel a bit queasy when I see her mentioned. I don't mean to be a hater and its not about jealousy because I used to like her just fine, but I genuinely just want people to know the truth and they can make up their own mind from there.
Reply 87

She's still pretty, but she fakes a lot.
Reply 88
She's so beautiful...
Reply 89
She's a mega-homophobe which just makes her ugly to me.
Funnily enough, the comments people have said on here which sound like "She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen - haters are jealous" are worrying me much, MUCH, MUCH more than the "What a Barbie, she's ugly, not natural" comments.
I don't know, it just seems terrible to me that this girl (who has clearly applied a bucketload of makeup, spent hours and ££££ on her hair, and has quite obviously been digitally enhanced in some photos and videos) is considered beautiful. I think it shows just how little natural looks are valued in comparison to fake beauty, and it just gives cause for concern really.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 91
I can't access Youtube from here, but is that Dakota Rose/Kotakoti, by any chance? She's an infamous Photoshop abuser in certain circles.
Reply 92
it says the video is private
Original post by Whangdoodle
Funnily enough, the comments people have said on here which sound like "She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen - haters are jealous" are worrying me much, MUCH, MUCH more than the "What a Barbie, she's ugly, not natural" comments.
I don't know, it just seems terrible to me that this girl (who has clearly applied a bucketload of makeup, spent hours and ££££ on her hair, and has quite obviously been digitally enhanced in some photos and videos) is considered beautiful. I think it shows just how little natural looks are valued in comparison to fake beauty, and it just gives cause for concern really.

To be fair though, you can't really help the way you look naturally, and so why should naturally beautiful people automatically always have a one-up over naturally "not-so-beautiful" people, just because they were born that way? I personally think that the way she does her makeup, hair and even Photoshopping is art in itself, and so why can't that be praised by people who take in interest in it?
Reply 94
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
To be fair though, you can't really help the way you look naturally, and so why should naturally beautiful people automatically always have a one-up over naturally "not-so-beautiful" people, just because they were born that way? I personally think that the way she does her makeup, hair and even Photoshopping is art in itself, and so why can't that be praised by people who take in interest in it?

I don't think it would be so much of an issue if she didn't outright lie about all the things so does to change her appearance. She wears hair extensions, false eyelashes, circle lenses, lies about her age, photoshops her photos and adds after effects to her videos yet insists she doesn't even though it's so obvious just by comparing her photos (i.e. the last one I posted of her). She is pretty, but I'm sure she'd gain more respect if she admitted that she doesn't look like that naturally.
38017691g.jpg38017838.jpg

The one on the left is Kiki Kannibal, who by the way looks stunning now and the other one is dakota rose-barbie girl. Both are stunning now and i love their make-up especially Kikis.

99918551.jpg80702801.jpg

EDIT: why the neg?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Smoosh
I don't think it would be so much of an issue if she didn't outright lie about all the things so does to change her appearance. She wears hair extensions, false eyelashes, circle lenses, lies about her age, photoshops her photos and adds after effects to her videos yet insists she doesn't even though it's so obvious just by comparing her photos (i.e. the last one I posted of her). She is pretty, but I'm sure she'd gain more respect if she admitted that she doesn't look like that naturally.

Fair enough, I wasn't quite aware of all that before I made that comment. Yeah you're right, that is quite pathetic of her to lie about that.
Original post by fat_hobbit
little hobbit

fat hobbit

:colondollar:

This confused me... until I realised

Original post by littlehobbit
love this :blushing:

We have the same username! :tongue:

And then the world made sense again :smile:
Original post by Little Hobbit
This confused me... until I realised

And then the world made sense again :smile:

The hobbits are out in numbers. :wink:

2 little hobbits, and 1 fat hobbit...all we need is a....

Spoiler

Original post by Little Hobbit

hehe, hi twinny!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest