The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Fair play to Fulham, were on it the moment the second half whistle blew, its a deserving result for them sadly.
Squids a ****.
Gerv and Walcott's finishing were poor/Walcott's service to RVP and general crossing ****.
But our form of recents been good, dont actually remember our last Premier League loss, so its not too much of a damage on our form
As long as the full back situation is solved..
Original post by Blame
Fair play to Fulham, were on it the moment the second half whistle blew, its a deserving result for them sadly.
Squids a ****.
Gerv and Walcott's finishing were poor/Walcott's service to RVP and general crossing ****.
But our form of recents been good, dont actually remember our last Premier League loss, so its not too much of a damage on our form
As long as the full back situation is solved..

Our last loss was only 2 weeks ago to Man Citeh :tongue:
*******s
referee was diabolical.

but we were ****ter.
Unless Arsene brings in a fullback in 10 days it means you have no full backs for the Swansea game. We have a similar system to yours and with no full backs Dyer and Sinclair will have a field day against you, so hoping Wenger doesn't bring anyone in! Really fancy our chances seeing as we controlled the game against Spurs and had a good away win today.

Any news on what's wrong with Verm?
Original post by Ultimate1
I know. :cry2:

Hence why we took unneccesary risks by playing our first 11 that we have been playing ever since September :facepalm:

Benayoun and Rosicky should have started the game in place of Gervinho and Walcott, who both had great chances to score/set up goals.

I agree, and also Miquel for Djourou too (with Coquelin and him switched of course).

Please Arsene make changes to the squad - the limelight of our bench shines on Chamakh and Arshavin and that's why people interpret us as not having depth - but that's complete bull****!!

Just look at Coquelin's performance today - we have him as well as Miquel (more solid than Squillaci) in defence.

We have Rosicky and Benayoun in midfield (can put in a decent shift even if they are past the peak of their career - either of them fresh is better than a tired Ramsey)

We have the Ox and Park in attack (we haven't tried them so why assume they're not good enough yet?)
We were so poor in the second half, even before the red card Fulham were dominating. And they showed us how to make the extra man count, which we couldn't a couple of weeks ago. :frown:

:ditto:...we were brilliant 1st half and they were on it in the second, so maybe a draw would have been fair
Reply 1108
Our last loss was only 2 weeks ago to Man Citeh :tongue:

Oops, forget that bit then :tongue:
arsne needs to make some defensive signings and asap!

i agree fab :frown:
Also how comes every single refreeing decision has been going against us recently? :frown:
Also how comes every single refreeing decision has been going against us recently? :frown:

I don't think it has, the Wolves game in particular we were quite lucky with the decisions.

Ruiz was adjudged offside when clearly onside earlier. The red card was a red card. Don't see the issue here?
Reply 1114
Original post by Gob Bluth
Unless Arsene brings in a fullback in 10 days it means you have no full backs for the Swansea game. We have a similar system to yours and with no full backs Dyer and Sinclair will have a field day against you, so hoping Wenger doesn't bring anyone in! Really fancy our chances seeing as we controlled the game against Spurs and had a good away win today.

Any news on what's wrong with Verm?

Well, he's pretty adamant that he'll only sign someone on loan - which does kind of make sense - so there's some chance we could go without full-backs against you guys, I think. :afraid:

I think it was some sort of a muscle strain. :dontknow: He's out for ~3 weeks.
Why can't people like Theo take their chances? The amount of profligacy in this side is ridiculous. Now more than ever, we need to be clinical infront of goal especially as we aren't creating thousands of chances a game like we used to.
Reply 1116
speaking as a fulham fan who just got back from the game: Get banged on. That is all.
Reply 1117
Original post by doggyfizzel
Not sure if this has been posted, apparently its him telling Polish people on a TV show what he says to annoy opponents and put off penalty takers.

Such a ledge.
bloody hell should've had Henry playing... dissapointing result but Fulham put in a great game to be fair and were determined to get back into it - and did
Original post by Abiraleft
Well, he's pretty adamant that he'll only sign someone on loan - which does kind of make sense - so there's some chance we could go without full-backs against you guys, I think. :afraid:

I think it was some sort of a muscle strain. :dontknow: He's out for ~3 weeks.

Tbh Arsene has problems if he doesn't get a full back on loan in 12 days. Ample time, plus he's had a lot of time already. And if Verm's still out which looks like then fantastic! We'll have a field day against Miquel and Coq (presuming it will be them if nothing changes?). Looking forward to that now :colone: