The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3380
Original post by Mad Vlad
So, I'm sat at home, alone... :lolwut: making progress through a bottle of Grey Goose. Gah... I need to get some friends/a boyfriend. It's Friday ****ing night. :colonhash:

My TV has broken, so now my evenings, including last night, consist of coming home at 8ish and eating dinner alone in a silent room. I then went to bed at 11 because I had to be up for work.
Original post by goodcookies
Is anyone else's gaydar shocking? Short of wearing a t-shirt with "i <3 clunge" on it, I have no idea how I'm gonna meet girls when I go to Mexicoooo! :teehee: I'll just have to spend two weeks watching my friends pull guys... :sigh:

Mine is quite bad as well. This is why when I go to straight clubs I always one of my close friends to look out for me/ask them outright LOOOOOOL
Original post by cpdavis
So cold :erm:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone App

:hugs:
Original post by crazylemon
Hello hangover. Hello memory loss. Hello picture of me Aparrently asleep at 11:30. Never drinking again.

:p: Let us know how that goes...

Original post by Lacus
My TV has broken, so now my evenings, including last night, consist of coming home at 8ish and eating dinner alone in a silent room. I then went to bed at 11 because I had to be up for work.

:frown: That sucks.
Reply 3384
So, I'm sat at home, alone... :lolwut: making progress through a bottle of Grey Goose. Gah... I need to get some friends/a boyfriend. It's Friday ****ing night. :colonhash:

I must be well behind e times then, I never realised you and Daveh were no more!:hugs:
Original post by Crisps
I must be well behind e times then, I never realised you and Daveh were no more!:hugs:

Yeah, we separated a year ago.
The lack of people in my flat is starting to drive me crazy. I keep hearing things, and it's just so scarily quiet whenever there aren't noises :afraid:

I'm here like this for a whole week as well.
Reply 3387
Been given my carnations for my exams (well, white and pink - red is needed 12 days from now so don't want it to wilt) - first exam is in 73 hours, and I think it'll be the hardest one :s-smilie:
Original post by thurin
Been given my carnations for my exams (well, white and pink - red is needed 12 days from now so don't want it to wilt) - first exam is in 73 hours, and I think it'll be the hardest one :s-smilie:

Why do you have carnations? :confused:
Original post by seanfromtheblock
The lack of people in my flat is starting to drive me crazy. I keep hearing things, and it's just so scarily quiet whenever there aren't noises :afraid:

I'm here like this for a whole week as well.

How I envy your situation! Imagine clean toilets, shower AND kitchen for the whole week! Just put on some music if the silence creeps you out..I quite enjoy it provided I haven't just watched a horror movie. :rolleyes:
So since I sold my Download Ticket, I have £200 staring at me on my desk and no plan to spend it. Ideas?
Reply 3391
So since I sold my Download Ticket, I have £200 staring at me on my desk and no plan to spend it. Ideas?

Buy something new and shiny! A gadget of some sort.
(edited 11 years ago)
I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.
Original post by Lacus

Hmm...perhaps you've forgotten about youtube and your laptop?
Reply 3394
Original post by Liam_G
I was supposed to revise today, but instead I went up to a friend's house and we all ate chocolate and played card games, table tennis, pool, and sardines.

I also came back to my house to find it full of people, including really hot guy from my year who I had a crush on. I got confused so I put on my PJs and ate a croissant.

Was it a tasty croissant?
Original post by Da CorrupteD KiD
I've got a question for the gay guys here:

Do you ever find yourself attracted to the odd women, in the sense you wouldn't mind having a sexual relationship with them?

Personally, I have always considered myself gay since 16 but as time passes I start finding myself more receptive to the notion of having sex with women. Previously I had always thought the idea was disgusting. I don't think I'd ever give up men for women, it's just not possible to turn down an attractive man (Think Scottish guy in kilt) and frankly I doubt I can ever go down the 'straight' route. It's just something that makes me think, and I wonder if it happens to other gay guys.

Very Occasionally.
Original post by Laertes
Buy something new and shiny! A gadget of some sort.

I was looking at this, but I dunno what I'd want. I was looking at tablets, but the only one I'd want is a Transformer Prime and they're about £450. I'm happy with my phone. If I was to upgrade my desktop, I'd have to overhaul the entire thing, which is too expensive. Hmmm...
Reply 3397
I was looking at this, but I dunno what I'd want. I was looking at tablets, but the only one I'd want is a Transformer Prime and they're about £450. I'm happy with my phone. If I was to upgrade my desktop, I'd have to overhaul the entire thing, which is too expensive. Hmmm...

Fancy new monitor?
Original post by Terpsikhore
Totally haven't just spent the last hour crying at my father about how little I have to look forward to in life and how much I manage to be such a complete screw-up at everything I try. FFS. I know some women get arsey when other people try to blame their emotions on PMT, but in this case I'm swearing blind that either hormones or alien brain invasion is involved.

Maybe both. If you don't hear from me in 24 hours, assume the FBI have tracked me down and are holding me in Area 51.

Am shattered, but now too stressed to go to bed. Way to go, brain. Eating jelly babies and watching an entire season of Scrubs on DVD is an acceptable alternative to sleep, right?

:hugs: I totally sympathize. This happens to me occasionally, suddenly everything is just awful and I just bawl about what a ****wit I am and how everything I do is doomed to fail and I shouldn't even try any more. It usually culminates in me eating everything in sight, feeling awful about it, falling asleep after hours of lying awake fretting, then waking up feeling a bit silly. :console:

Original post by crazylemon
Hello hangover. Hello memory loss. Hello picture of me Aparrently asleep at 11:30. Never drinking again.

Lies :fyi:

Why do you have carnations? :confused:

I think it's an Oxford thing.
Original post by Revd. Mike
Lies :fyi:

Indeed but I do plan to not get drunk. I hadn't for 3 months almost till yesterday...

Latest