The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Ive got an invitation to a UCAS day at Surrey - (are we in competition for places)

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to the maths day tomorrow, but am a little worried about getting to the right room! I know the room number is 39/40AA04, and I'm guessing that means it's in building AA (from the campus map), will it be kind of obvious where to go once we get to the building?
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Jomes_wise, I'm going tomorrow as well and I was wandering how smart are you dressing for it?
Original post by Maths-geek
Jomes_wise, I'm going tomorrow as well and I was wandering how smart are you dressing for it?

I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, but I'm probably going to be smart/casual (leaning towards casual). Not jeans, obviously, but maybe a smart skirt and a jacket/coat.

How about you?
Original post by jones_wise
I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, but I'm probably going to be smart/casual (leaning towards casual). Not jeans, obviously, but maybe a smart skirt and a jacket/coat.

How about you?

I'll probably just wear smart trousers and a checked shirt with a jacket, so it's not too smart but not too casual either
Reply 64
39/40AA04 - Simply means room 39/40 in the AA building on level 4. They have signs so you shouldn't get lost.
Original post by MotsMan
39/40AA04 - Simply means room 39/40 in the AA building on level 4. They have signs so you shouldn't get lost.

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by Maths-geek
Thanks, you've reassured me a bit now! I've got my interview on Wednesday so not long to go! Also, what's the dress code, I don't want to go over or underdressed?

I hope this is not too late. But basically 'smart casual' some people just wear jeans and a hoodie. Jeans are cool but pass on the hoodie. Please don't come full suit, these people get very funny looks. It doesn't really matter what you wear tbh :smile:
Original post by Caarl
Does anyone know if it's a competitive day because I heard they can only offer 30 places this year. (Im predicted AAB)

Have you applied for the Tonnmeister course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending