The Student Room Group

Bristol Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Best of luck ! Make sure you know your personal statement well . Keep your self well informed with current ethical issues, and try and stay as relaxed as possible . When did you find out about the interview ??? Good luck again !
Thank you! I most definitely need the luck!

I was not expecting it at all, I was waiting for a decline!

Beginning of Feb I heard, I'm trying not to get worked up about it yet! :frown:

Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 1082
Nothing yet , Fingers crossed I will hear good news soon . Anyways best of luck again to you ! Make sure you smile in the interview , obviously not too much , but yeah smile and try and be charismatic lol :smile:
I'm sure you will hear something soon! :smile:

Thank you x
Reply 1084
Original post by tim3
hey!!! the waiting is too long you know!!
i am international applicant but i havent received any emails yet
I hope i get an interview and then hopefully an offer from them

Same boat then!
Reply 1085
Original post by Rubixcube
Hi everyone

I have an interview with Bristol soon, and extremely nervous :/

From those who have an interview....what was it like?

:'( So much pressure!! :O

Thank you :smile:

Oh mine's soon too! When is yours?
Have internationals had interviews yet at Bristol? They said last interviews are end of March and they give 2 weeks notice.
Hey! I'm International and I haven't heard anything from them yet. I hope I have not been rejected, as Bristol is my last hope.
What sort of questions do they ask- are they quite science/knowledge based or are they more about you as a person and your hobbies ect?

Plus is it like a conversation, or do they only ask direct questions and you answer them?

Thank you!
Reply 1089
Got an invitation for interview today! Thought I was done for with 3 rejections but Bristol is my saviour!:biggrin:
Reply 1090
Got a rejection yeserday for the 4 year course. Just waiting on 2 now.
Reply 1091
Original post by modini
Got a rejection yeserday for the 4 year course. Just waiting on 2 now.

really sorry about this. Did you get an email or was it track?
Reply 1092
Original post by b-beauty

really sorry about this. Did you get an email or was it track?

Got an email from track.
Reply 1093
Original post by modini
Got an email from track.

I see. Well im just waiting for mine. How do you request feedback if all you get is an email from UCAS?
Reply 1094
Original post by b-beauty
I see. Well im just waiting for mine. How do you request feedback if all you get is an email from UCAS?

I've just emailed the admissions team. Waiting on a reply now. Good luck with your app btw.
Original post by wubzza155
Im really sorry to hear that :frown: . when did you have your interview?

I had it on the 27th of Jan. I answered all the questions and was confident throughout. I don't know why they rejected me. I havew asked for feedback but I am sure it will be something very general
Hello people :smile: just thought i'd say the bristol uni medicine offer holders 2012 facebook group is now made!! Thought it would be a good place for people to chat! Good luck to those still waiting to hear or who have an interview sooon! :smile: x
ah it wont let me make it, i lied :P add me on fb - becky parsonson if you want to be added to the group and then I can make it :smile:
Any international student on this thread having heard from bristol yet?
Reply 1099
no i havent heard anything!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending