The Student Room Group

What is your favourite meat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kallisto
OFF TOPIC:
I think there are another members who realized that I'm not an Englishman. I don't care.
Thanks for explanation and yes, when I read your comment I know at the same time you can't be a German. German grammar looks quite different.

ON TOPIC:
The majority like chicken right know. I'm surprise a little bit that chicken is a popular meat. Who would have thought it?

Yes, I'm not saying it's bad, well done for learning English :smile: I just found the mistake quite funny and I thought I would tell you.
Reply 41
Chicken's number 1?!
Chicken.
Original post by sclez1
Chicken's number 1?!

I'm surprise as well. No doubt, chicken tasted well, but I don't have expected that it is the number 1 by the majority.
Chicken just because it's versatile. Not a big fan of pork or lamb, but the latter in a nice kofta is good. Turkey only at Christmas, even though I know it's one of the healthiest meats.
Original post by bahjat93
Human meat is the best.

I was quite disappointed with your poll, it seemed to be missing my favourite type of meat

I want to use your post to comment this:

Why is talking about how delicious a poor pig or chicken is to eat by selfish fat yobs ok, yet eating human is like noooooo - "Only mentally deranged people would do that".

In my opinion, only mentally deranged people think it is fine to eat meat - a variety of animals - just because they don't have the brains or balls to defy conventional wisdom - the wisdom of thousands of generations of humans.

It's time to change.
(edited 11 years ago)
beef,

love it
Reply 47
Original post by Kallisto
Damn it! why fish is not to find in the poll? fish is one of the foods which is eating by people so much.

Agreed, fish is a meat, so why is it not up there on the list? :s-smilie:
Oh God Lamb. Roasted with mint sauce, thick gravy, potatoes cooked in the fat and vegetables.... or in a Donner Kebab, that's equally tasty :smile:
Reply 49
I looove goose, but it wasn't on here :redface:, so I went with duck :colone:

Crispy chicken skin is delicious though :ahee:

<3 x
Reply 50
Chicken, closely followed by beef and turkey
Reply 51
Original post by Flying Cookie
I want to use your post to comment this:

Why is talking about how delicious a poor pig or chicken is to eat by selfish fat yobs ok, yet eating human is like noooooo - "Only mentally deranged people would do that".

In my opinion, only mentally deranged people think it is fine to eat meat - a variety of animals - just because they don't have the brains or balls to defy conventional wisdom - the wisdom of thousands of generations of humans.

It's time to change.

I sooo agree with You it will force the fat people to run :eek: and plus it will prepare us for the end of days.
I also believe that we should give convicts to HUNGARY Africans and fat people to
Chicken, more specifically NANDOS chicken. :love:
Quorn.
REBEL. :colone:
Original post by buildalegohouse
Quorn.
REBEL. :colone:

What is this I don't even.
You're missing off quite a range there... I love both pigeon and pheasant, but they weren't on there :frown:

Might have to go for beef... or maybe pork... or duck...
You meat-eaters just don't understand hehe. :hand:
Original post by Nessie162
Chicken FTW! :biggrin:

:five:
Reply 58
Pork.. I'm sure that chicken and pork are what stop people from going vegetarian :tongue:
Reply 59
A nice pork roast with plenty of apple sauce = :drool:

Lamb is a close second too.

Quick Reply

Latest