The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Re: Could I get into Newcastle University?

Hey all,

Okay, so I've currently gained a conditional offer from Newcastle University for BA Media, Communications and Cultural Studies and just need to gain an AB in A-Level, however I'm TERRIFIED I won't meet those requirements, henceforth, can anyone please tell me if Newcastle is lenient with grades? This is immensely important to me and thank you for any/all responses!! :smile:
Reply 1
You could email their Admissions office - best to get the facts straight from the horse's mouth rather than the rumour mill? Also - I know you don't want to think of this but make sure your Insurance is achievable just in case you don't get the grades from Newcastle. You'll probably be fine, don't worry too much. Best of luck. :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
It would be better to call not email as they may be afraid of getting something like that down in writing.
I am in this exact same position for the exact same course! did you get an answer out of them!? xxxx
Reply 4
It depends on the department rather than the university really, and the demand for places.

Quick Reply

Latest