The Student Room Group

Holby City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Pandabär
Out of interest...what was the big Tara shocker? I'm too tired to watch it on iplayer :P

She has a brain tumor
Original post by Morgsie
She has a brain tumor

Ahhhhhh thanks. :biggrin: That was...unexpected.
Reply 282
Too much drippy Tara this week and not enough Jac! Glad there's more Jac next week :biggrin:
Original post by F Ellen
Too much drippy Tara this week and not enough Jac! Glad there's more Jac next week :biggrin:

Will be hilarious!
Reply 284
Best.episode.ever.
Reply 285
That was a good episode
Tonight's episode was so good, but so sad :cry2:

I think I'm totally falling in love with Jac though :mmm:
Reply 287
Such a good episode - I think that was the best one they've had for ages :smile: loved jac/mo :biggrin: I love how they well they write jac - she's hilarious but still can be a bit of a softie!

The only thing that bugged me was when jac said her mum had abandoned her when she was a baby because there was that huge storyline a few years ago about how jac's mother abandoned her when she was 12 :/
Reply 288
Original post by :)ella
The only thing that bugged me was when jac said her mum had abandoned her when she was a baby because there was that huge storyline a few years ago about how jac's mother abandoned her when she was 12 :/

This bugged me too! Only thing I can think of is that her mother abandoned her as a baby, just briefly at the hospital or something and then returned? Who knows...

Alsoooo...guess what they just played on innuendo bingo with Scott Mills (Radio 1) "It's muffin o'clock!" :lol: Hahahaha!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 289
What happens to Holby during the Olympics?
Original post by Morgsie
What happens to Holby during the Olympics?

It will be showing on BBC2 :smile:
Reply 291
Original post by BeHappy
This bugged me too! Only thing I can think of is that her mother abandoned her as a baby, just briefly at the hospital or something and then returned? Who knows...

Alsoooo...guess what they just played on innuendo bingo with Scott Mills (Radio 1) "It's muffin o'clock!" :lol: Hahahaha!

Yeah it's probably something like that :smile:
And hahaha I can't believe I missed that :biggrin: awh Sacha :')
Reply 292
Hanssen singing in Swedish :lovedup:
Reply 293
Ollie and Tara make me feel so bored I want to poke my eyes out.
Loved Hanssen singing :wink:
Serena annoys the hell out of me as well!

I want more Jac storylines!!
Reply 294
Original post by :)ella
Ollie and Tara make me feel so bored I want to poke my eyes out.

Oh god, I so agree.
Reply 295
Tara should tell Ollie about her tumour.
Serena Campbell is worse than Connie, she bulldozed her scheme without thinking of the potential consequences which is the knock on effect on AAU. Cannot believe Michael Spence got bought.
Hansen singing was priceless and his reaction to the baby in his Office.
Jac was on form as usual.
Mallick needs to choose: Rick or Serena?
Reply 296
DVD didn't tape it :frown: Need to see to i-player this, if only to cringe at Tara/Ollie! :rolleyes:
Reply 297
Original post by BeHappy
DVD didn't tape it :frown: Need to see to i-player this, if only to cringe at Tara/Ollie! :rolleyes:

I watched it on Iplayer the other night.
Jac's pun about Rihanna going into "children's entertainment" and the withering look she gave Tara when she didn't get it :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest