The Student Room Group

Dental- MANUAL DEXTERITY TEST

i have applied to George Brown College for the dental technician course and i had failed the manual dexterity test that is mandatory to get into the course and im reapplying to it again this year.
i took the year off to work because i really want to get into this course. Does anyone have any information on them..anything that will help me , even past test or pretest.
PLEASE HELP.
Reply 1
learn some pen tricks http://www.pentrix.com/
It really helps!
hey... im workin on the pen tricks, im also taking this test in a couple weeks. What more specifically do you have to do on it? they have said it doesnt take more than 2 hours and that you have no need to study for it? Could you help me out? thanks, id appreciate it...
Reply 3
I have a dental technician interview in a few weeks time, could you tell me exactly what you had to do on the dexterity test, and what else they asked in the interview?
Thankyou
Reply 4
Hi, I also have a manual dexterity test for a student dental technician position. Can anyone tell me what I will be doing in this test??? I can't find anything on it at all and would really love to know. Thanks for your time x
Reply 5
Original post by LaurenWray

Original post by LaurenWray
I have a dental technician interview in a few weeks time, could you tell me exactly what you had to do on the dexterity test, and what else they asked in the interview?
Thankyou

Hey, How did you get on in your interview? Can you tell me what is invloved in the test? Thanks x
Reply 6
What did you do in the Manual dexterity test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending