Bristol Picture/Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
rofl @ last picture !
what was the guy doing?? :p:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Majority of the posts in this thread were made in 2006:eek: So do we just "chat" about anything...to do with Bristol of course.
Reply 1402
Just wondering how Bristol is as a city. Is it very metropolitan-like? Because when I try to find pictures, they're mostly of Wills Memorial Building and some hills, and that makes the city seem kind of small. :p:

What is the university like? Lectures and facilities and libraries and student life and so on?

Hope I'm using this thread right, 'cause I won't bother starting a new one. :p:
Reply 1403
The New and Improved Bristol Chat

OK. so this thread isnt going to be closed even though its dead :indiff: so i thought we should start here as we mean to go on in the future. Lets not let this thread die again..yeah?

:yeah:
We won't let it. Also neon we should "accidently" drop a hint in the other threads whenever some form of "chat" starts in them so then we can direct the Bristolians into this one:smile:
Reply 1405
this is going to fail as not enough people frequent the bristol forum. sad but true.
okay, we're having a bristolian-offer-holders meet up in bkk :biggrin: we should have a TSR meet up on one of the days during fresher's week.
neon
this is going to fail as not enough people frequent the bristol forum. sad but true.

Believe neon...just believe:p:
:tsr2:
talespirit
okay, we're having a bristolian-offer-holders meet up in bkk :biggrin: we should have a TSR meet up on one of the days during fresher's week.

bbk?:confused:
Eternity Forever
:tsr2:
bbk?:confused:

bkk = bangkok
talespirit
bkk = bangkok

I see. So when exactly is it, just so I know when to book the flight.:p:
Eternity Forever
I see. So when exactly is it, just so I know when to book the flight.:p:

not quite sure yet:p:
talespirit
not quite sure yet:p:

ok:p:
Reply 1413
Hey, I'm going to be in Bangkok in a few weeks, so I could actually be around! :p:

I had this thought that if we have a TSR meet up, we should do it the week after freshers as I'm imagining there'll already be loads to do in that week - but I may well be massively wrong, in which case, continue...
I vote TSR meet up date making takes place after we've received our freshers week schedules?

Maybe we could set up our own TSR society?

OOOOOOOOOOH

*geekasm*
Hello.

Want to chat?
Alright *******, chat or die.
I'm glad you appreciate your life. Let's talk about Bristol. I want this thread to work.

So. Contracted Meningitis yet?
Ah, I've been doing that for five weeks in English. Everybody knows English students are diseased.

Why am I so slow at writing essays? I write about 20 words an hour.
You probably should have done a proper subject at uni like a science or maths. :wink:

Or Drama.....

14 hour days and an increased chance to contract the OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE disease due to obligatory hugging as part of the course.

We did a warm up the other day....we massaged each other in a line and then had a lie down on each others tummys listening to each other breathe.

I also learn to fly at 11am today. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending