The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Why isn't the ePortal login working?

Hi,

I'm getting through to the ePortal part and i'm typing in 'Student' as the username and leaving the password part blank. That's exactly what it says to do in the instructions. But it's telling me that this is invalid. I've also tried combinations of my network account and eVision account along with my student I.D. but I still can't get in.

How do I login? I'm trying to access it via External ePortal Access which is for off campus login.

Thanks i'll really appreciate your help!

EDIT: IGNORE THIS IT'S WORKING NOW
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Nextmove
Hi,

I'm getting through to the ePortal part and i'm typing in 'Student' as the username and leaving the password part blank. That's exactly what it says to do in the instructions. But it's telling me that this is invalid. I've also tried combinations of my network account and eVision account along with my student I.D. but I still can't get in.

How do I login? I'm trying to access it via External ePortal Access which is for off campus login.

Thanks i'll really appreciate your help!

EDIT: IGNORE THIS IT'S WORKING NOW

Hay I know you said to ignore your comment lol, but im having the same problem how did you make it work!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mhenry
Hay I know you said to ignore your comment lol, but im having the same problem how did you make it work!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Right, same here. Can't get in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending