The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by tgarrud
Got an email today asking about my major subject choices, do you think this means I'll hear a decision soon?

(natural sciences btw)

ohh we have both applied for natural sciences in bham as well! (I'm from the Bath forum). I had that email as well and was thinking the same thing. What did you put as your majors?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 61
Original post by ediopia
Username: ediopia
Course: english language

Same! Where else have you applied? :smile:

EDIT: I may have asked you this in another thread actually :P Nvm.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by stifa
Welcome to the University of Birmingham applicants thread for 2012 entry!

Username:
Course:

Username:Moiraclaire
Course: Economics
Reply 63
Username: Taylor87
Course: Child Nursing
Reply 64
Username : josieeee
Course : Natural Sciences
Anyone got an offer yet?
Username: BryonyRachel
Course: Psychology

I got an offer yesterday! :smile:
Original post by bryonyrachel

Same :biggrin:
Original post by bryonyrachel

When did you apply?
Reply 69
Username: ms93
Course: Mathematics :smile:
Reply 70
Has anyone got an offer for law yet?
Reply 71
Username: M.Breezy
Course: biochemistry BSci
Got an offer for NatSci today at A*AA :smile:
Reply 73
Username: Jippet
Course: Physics and Astrophysics

Does anyone know how long the Physics department usually take to get back to applicants? I'm so nervous!
Username: Newbarbarian
Course: Law with German

Sent my application off a week ago, only a confirmation so far, my grades are just about average (which does worry me slightly) but I've got an EPQ and a strong personal statement (according to our sixth form advisory sort of person anyway). Would like to hear from anyone who's got an offer so far :smile:
Reply 75
Username: PhysicsMan
Course: Physics
Reply 76
Username: yaymeg
Course: MSci Psychology and Psychological Practice

Haven't heard anything yet =/ although they emailed me the other day to ask me to confirm my 1st and 2nd preference for work placement...

There are only 5-9 places, but i decided to apply when I read that if you aren't accepted onto the MSci, you will still be considered for BSc Psychology if you meet the requirements for that... which I do.

I really want to get in as birmingham's by joint top (with cambridge, but i'm not getting in there). I just love everything about it and i really want to go.
(edited 12 years ago)
anyone going to the applicant day on the 15th of November? (i dunno it if it's only for natsci or for all the sciences :s-smilie:)
Is anybody going to the applicant day for Chemistry on the 9th November? :biggrin: I got it today and was soooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 79
I just got a letter from Birmingham saying that the Maths department have recommended that the university makes me an offer and that I should receive confirmation of this in the next few days. Does this mean that I have definitely got the offer?

Quick Reply

Latest