The Student Room Group

SOLVED (Radiotherapy talk here 2012)

Hi

RADIOTHERAPY 2012 POST HERE! :smile:

Hey :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

you're okay with strangers handling your official documents??

you need to ask friends and relatives, not randomers on a forum OP

good luck for your interview
Original post by Bright.Inspiration.

Official documents? I was hoping someone here also has the interview on Wednesday with any forms they need people to fill in :frown:

Sorry

thank you!

You're misunderstanding. He needs the forms he was sent from liverpool so he can fill them in.

Good luck finding someone. Ask on radiotherapy applicants 2012 thread and on liverpool applicants thread etc :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Spoonforknife

Hey :redface:

Erm.... help, if anyone could I would be sooo grateful!

I applied for Radiotherapy and my mail all gets sent home (i'm studying away from home on my own :smile: )

anyway, interview is on Wednesday, but the thing is, I rang them earlier to ask them to have all the paperwork ready for them to tell me they have lost it all :s-smilie: :frown::frown:

If I email the admission tutor at Liverpool now, it would look bad on my behalf surely? Or if anyone is going on Weds could you scan and send them to me??

In a massive dilemma, takes me 5 hours to get to liverpool lol so need info :frown:

thanks

Just get the department to email you copies. Explain you are currently away from your home address and are unable to access the hard copies. Can't see why it would look bad myself. Its just a logistical thing.
Original post by hassi94
You're misunderstanding. He needs the forms he was sent from liverpool so he can fill them in.

Good luck finding someone. Ask on radiotherapy applicants 2012 thread and on liverpool applicants thread etc :smile:

This is what I meant, thank you:smile:

Original post by catoswyn
Just get the department to email you copies. Explain you are currently away from your home address and are unable to access the hard copies. Can't see why it would look bad myself. Its just a logistical thing.

Thank you :smile:
Official documents? I was hoping someone here also has the interview on Wednesday with any forms they need people to fill in :frown:

Sorry

thank you!

Original post by hassi94

Oh, sorry ! I didn't realise.
OP, could you ask them to email them to you again perhaps?
Oh, sorry ! I didn't realise.
OP, could you ask them to email them to you again perhaps?

hehe no worries :smile:

I just emailed her and she sent me the forms etc :smile: Thanks guys!
Interview?! I'm attending this on Wednesday too for Radiotherapy and I'm almost 100% sure on my letter it says that there is no formal interview, it is just a visit day. :smile:
Original post by jodiedoodles
Interview?! I'm attending this on Wednesday too for Radiotherapy and I'm almost 100% sure on my letter it says that there is no formal interview, it is just a visit day. :smile:

Hey :biggrin:

I will see you there!

Woow, that sounds good then! :smile:

I'm traveling home tomorrow, then up at like 4, leaving at 5am to get to Liverpool in time :frown:... gonnna be a long day!

If you wanna say hi please do! (if you check my previous post attachements you'll get an idea of what I look like!)

My dad is taking me, I was going to go alone but he is like a puppy and always wants to explore ha :tongue:
Hey :biggrin:

I will see you there!

Woow, that sounds good then! :smile:

I'm traveling home tomorrow, then up at like 4, leaving at 5am to get to Liverpool in time :frown:... gonnna be a long day!

If you wanna say hi please do! (if you check my previous post attachements you'll get an idea of what I look like!)

My dad is taking me, I was going to go alone but he is like a puppy and always wants to explore ha :tongue:

I also live a few hours from Liverpool, so I'm gonna be up at stupid o'clock in the morning too is liverpool your first choice? where else have you applied to? x
I also live a few hours from Liverpool, so I'm gonna be up at stupid o'clock in the morning too is liverpool your first choice? where else have you applied to? x

Haha, will be such an effort!

I applied to City, LSBU (backup i think), hertfordshire, Cardiff and Liverpool :smile:

I don't know about Liverpool yet, if I like it, it may be my number 1!

How about you? Where have you applied/first choice?

I got offer from Herts so far! Interview at City, LSBU and Liverpool! Not heard from Cardiff yet :s
Haha, will be such an effort!

I applied to City, LSBU (backup i think), hertfordshire, Cardiff and Liverpool :smile:

I don't know about Liverpool yet, if I like it, it may be my number 1!

How about you? Where have you applied/first choice?

I got offer from Herts so far! Interview at City, LSBU and Liverpool! Not heard from Cardiff yet :s

Aaah well done! So far I've only got this visit day at Liverpool :frown: Applied to Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian and Queen Margaret in Edinburgh...still waiting to hear from the other 3, and hoping for an offer off Liverpool after Wednesday, fingers crossed!

I think Glasgow is gonna be my first choice, but I'm not sure as I also really like Liverpool's campus. I like Glasgow as a city better though, not too sure on the actual city of Liverpool and the accomodation!
(edited 12 years ago)
I got a letter through the post a while ago inviting me to attend a Visit/Selection day this Wednesday, so I don't have an offer just yet! Not sure what that could be! :smile: x
Aaah well done! So far I've only got this visit day at Liverpool :frown: Applied to Liverpool, Sheffield Hallam, Glasgow Caledonian and Queen Margaret in Edinburgh...still waiting to hear from the other 3, and hoping for an offer off Liverpool after Wednesday, fingers crossed!

I think Glasgow is gonna be my first choice, but I'm not sure as I also really like Liverpool's campus. I like Glasgow as a city better though, not too sure on the actual city of Liverpool and the accomodation!

I wonder what this visit actually entails, it's quite an effort for some people to go to! Maybe they will be quietly assessing us before making a formal offer?

Yeah, I want to see the Uni and what it has to offer, don't really know alot about that side of England :frown:

Liverpool is a campus uni isn't it?

I'm sure you'll get the offers rolling through :smile:
Original post by elizabeth_poole
Hiyaa im also applying for radiotherapy
I have been left a voicemail from Kris at Liverpool uni, wondering did you get this message to ring back and the get offered an interview? Only just checked my voicemails now didn't realise what the dot meant on my phone!haha x

I better check my voicemail! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Original post by elizabeth_poole
Hiyaa im also applying for radiotherapy
I have been left a voicemail from Kris at Liverpool uni, wondering did you get this message to ring back and the get offered an interview? Only just checked my voicemails now didn't realise what the dot meant on my phone!haha x

"no messages" thanks vodafone :frown:

I got a letter through the post a while ago inviting me to attend a Visit/Selection day this Wednesday, so I don't have an offer just yet! Not sure what that could be! :smile: x

:P You mentioned that already! heehee

:P You mentioned that already! heehee

Sorry was supposed to be in reply to the other message! keep forgetting to quote ¬_¬ x
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest