The Student Room Group

A2 (Edexcel) Physics Unit 4 & 5 6PH08 June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey do any of u have the unit 5 physics jan 2012 paper ... i hve searched evrywhere .. cnt find it ?
Anyone please upload would be really helpful ... :smile:
Can any 1 plzz post the link containing Januray 2012 Question papers,Mark scheme and Examiner's report of Biology,chemistry,physics and Maths???? plzzzzzzz
Reply 23
Hey this link is to another thread that has all the jan 2012 exam papers http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1971547
Reply 24
Thanks d_94 and 584385
:smile:
appreciate the help
Reply 25
Original post by Dissh.M
Thanks d_94 and 584385
appreciate the help

Welcommee :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by Dissh.M
Thanks d_94 and 584385
appreciate the help

No worries
guys ne predictions or advise what might come in this year's unit 6b.........।।
Reply 28
Is any1 doing the exam on fridayyy ??
Reply 29
Original post by Dissh.M
Is any1 doing the exam on fridayyy ??

Yeah, I'm doing it......
Reply 30
how was it ??
Subscribing
Hey guys less than 1 week,,,any suggestions or predictions what might core practicals might come in this year's Unit 6????...any tips that might help during the exam....any help????????
Reply 33
Exam on monday!! I really dont know what i should study. I've done the papers (2010 onwards - New Syllabus) and revised all the experiments. what else is there to do? any tips?
Original post by ammarnkhan
Exam on monday!! I really dont know what i should study. I've done the papers (2010 onwards - New Syllabus) and revised all the experiments. what else is there to do? any tips?

Did you revise only the A2 experiments, or the AS ones also?
Original post by Parthenon93

Hey um from Bangladesh as well..btw what r u studying???...i mean ne thing specific???....experiments, suggestions, tips????....:colondollar:
Original post by Abrar_Higuain
Hey um from Bangladesh as well..btw what r u studying???...i mean ne thing specific???....experiments, suggestions, tips????....:colondollar:

You are!!! Finally someone! =D

Umm, I don't know, pretty clueless. Probably just the A2 experiments and a few AS experiments ... and I have a few notes that I downloaded on uncertainties :/
You are!!! Finally someone! =D

Umm, I don't know, pretty clueless. Probably just the A2 experiments and a few AS experiments ... and I have a few notes that I downloaded on uncertainties :/

ohh..i waz really confused about uncertainities....would you plz post it here..or u can send me by email if u have enough time at '[email protected]"...btw do u have chem u6??? :smile:
Reply 38

Well up till now i haven't even looked at the AS ones. I really don't know if i should. I mean judging by the New Syllabus papers from 2010 onwards, you really don't need to know the expt we did last year. There are plenty of expts from this year alone (around 12 if i'm not wrong) so it needs quite an extensive preparation in itself.

How's your prep going?
Reply 39
did u guys do the paper 1 today ??

Quick Reply