The Student Room Group

What sort of Universities could I apply too with these?

Government and Politics A level (A) (Resit of module 1)
History A level (A) (Resit of module 1)
Literature A level (B) (Resit of module 1)
Geography AS (D)
Mathematics AS (A)
Law A level (A)
Sociology A level (A)
(Took an extra year to do clean up AS grades)

I'm hoping to do either: Politics + Philosophy, Politics + Economics, Politics or PPE.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Any university that allows your grades. (AAA)

I don't know why you have so many A-Levels. (You have like 700 UCAS points) Most people have three.

It's a shame you don't have the full Maffs A-Level as it would have helped with your Econ application.

But overall, I don't see why you couldn't apply to a good amount of the russell group unis bar maybe Oxbridge.
herpaderp
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by OmeletteAuFromage

Lol. Now that I think about it, this poster seems to be showing off a bit. It doesn't take a genius to work out that with over three A's in decent to respected A levels means you can apply to some really nice unis.

Waste of a thread really.
Original post by 7M33R
Lol. Now that I think about it, this poster seems to be showing off a bit. It doesn't take a genius to work out that with over three A's in decent to respected A levels means you can apply to some really nice unis.

Waste of a thread really.

To be honest OP should have gone the full length in mathematics if he wants to do something related to economics.
Reply 5
Original post by OmeletteAuFromage
To be honest OP should have gone the full length in mathematics if he wants to do something related to economics.

Agreed.

He's better off applying to just Pol + Philosophy.
Reply 6
you can apply anywherrrrrrrrrrre that tickles your fancy.

Quick Reply

Latest