The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey so ive got my place and my accommodation. anyone in marybone 3 flat 61?

i cant wait :smile: x
Reply 161
Hey! Anyone going to ljmu for nursing (sept intake) from northern ireland?? I am waiting to hear from queens still, but liverpool is my firm on ucas :smile: if i end up in liverpool, ill not know a single soul! SCARY!!
Original post by rach1211
Hey! Anyone going to ljmu for nursing (sept intake) from northern ireland?? I am waiting to hear from queens still, but liverpool is my firm on ucas :smile: if i end up in liverpool, ill not know a single soul! SCARY!!

Hi am from Northern Ireland and Iam defo going to ljmu in septemeber! :smile: U will know me anwys!lol Do ya hve Fb least we will knw eachother in september! lol:smile:
Reply 163
Hey, ive put liverpool john moores as my firm :biggrin: and just recieved what flat ill be in anyone in flat 66!? Exiting timesss!
Reply 164
Original post by Health& SC Student
Hi am from Northern Ireland and Iam defo going to ljmu in septemeber! :smile: U will know me anwys!lol Do ya hve Fb least we will knw eachother in september! lol:smile:

thank goodness i didnt want to be on my own lol! i loved liverpool when i was over for the interview, everyone was soo friendly, it was my favourite interview by far. just wish queens would hurry up and let me know so that if i dont get in i can start getting my accomodation sorted for liverpool, its so annoying! yeah ive got facebook (: http://www.facebook.com/#!/rachael.byers.942 do you know anyone else going/or over there already?
thank goodness i didnt want to be on my own lol! i loved liverpool when i was over for the interview, everyone was soo friendly, it was my favourite interview by far. just wish queens would hurry up and let me know so that if i dont get in i can start getting my accomodation sorted for liverpool, its so annoying! yeah ive got facebook (: http://www.facebook.com/#!/rachael.byers.942 do you know anyone else going/or over there already?

Yeah I have a friend from class going to do teaching and then I know a few other girls going to do nursing! Awh can't wait so excited just wish september would hurry up!lol :smile:
Reply 166
Yeah I have a friend from class going to do teaching and then I know a few other girls going to do nursing! Awh can't wait so excited just wish september would hurry up!lol :smile:

Aw I'm so scared lol, I don't know anyone going at all I'm sure it will be fine though. Apparently I hear from queens on Tuesday 22nd may so I'll let you know what happens :smile:
Aw I'm so scared lol, I don't know anyone going at all I'm sure it will be fine though. Apparently I hear from queens on Tuesday 22nd may so I'll let you know what happens :smile:

Yeah so nervous to but can't wait! Yeah i have a few friends that applied to queens too! they seem to take forever!lol Gud luck anwys! :wink:
Reply 168
Original post by tara1692
Hey, ive put liverpool john moores as my firm :biggrin: and just recieved what flat ill be in anyone in flat 66!? Exiting timesss!

Hey are you staying in marybone 3??
Reply 169
Hey guys, long time no speak :biggrin:.

Just wondering really, is there anything specific that should be put on the second reference? I'm pretty confused on like.. what the second referee should put in their reference as such. l:

Hope everyone's' studies/etc is going well :biggrin:
Original post by LJClarke
Hey guys, long time no speak :biggrin:.

Just wondering really, is there anything specific that should be put on the second reference? I'm pretty confused on like.. what the second referee should put in their reference as such. l:

Hope everyone's' studies/etc is going well :biggrin:

Hi same as me!lol Haven't a clue wat it shuld look like! Got a reference off my hospital placement and the sister there only wrote a few lines about how I coped with the work load and all that! Hpe it's enough!lol :wink:
Hey did she just type it out and send it off, I'm going to ask one of my lecturers.
Reply 172
Hey everyone I phoned the other week about the reference and stuff and they said it's just really a character reference about your personality etc nothing major :smile: also is anyone staying in Marybone 3 flat 51?
Original post by Jamie1992 :)
Hey did she just type it out and send it off, I'm going to ask one of my lecturers.

Hi yeah she jst printed it of on letterheaded paper and stamped it!lol Hpe it does the job! :smile:
Hi every1! :smile: To every1 tats stayin in nursing halls when r yu's all movin in!? Think halls r open the 8th september and the course starts the 10th! Is every1 else movin in tat saturday!? :smile:
Hi every1! :smile: To every1 tats stayin in nursing halls when r yu's all movin in!? Think halls r open the 8th september and the course starts the 10th! Is every1 else movin in tat saturday!? :smile:

I think i'll probaly go over on the 8th
I think i'll probaly go over on the 8th

Awh gud gud! :smile: Startin to get really excited nw, Can't wait for spetember! Bit nervous though think it's startin to hit me that I have to leave home!lol :s-smilie:
Awh gud gud! :smile: Startin to get really excited nw, Can't wait for spetember! Bit nervous though think it's startin to hit me that I have to leave home!lol :s-smilie:

Yeah I'm starting to get excited now especially now I've just finished tech so I got my grades to get in, Well I'm not to bad about leaving home because it will be exciting living in a new place I'll miss my family a bit.
Yeah I'm starting to get excited now especially now I've just finished tech so I got my grades to get in, Well I'm not to bad about leaving home because it will be exciting living in a new place I'll miss my family a bit.

Same as me!lol Jst finished tech there last week! Got DDD so happy!lol:smile: Yeah like the idea of metting new people and all but it's jst mssin the family! Hpefully I'll settle in alrite!lol
Same as me!lol Jst finished tech there last week! Got DDD so happy!lol:smile: Yeah like the idea of metting new people and all but it's jst mssin the family! Hpefully I'll settle in alrite!lol

Same I got a DDD as well :smile: Aye you'll settle in grand everyone is going to be in the same position

Latest