The Student Room Group

UCL open day 4th July 2012

I wasnt able to book a place on the open day as i only just found out i could go but when i emailed UCL they said i couldn't go as i left it too late.. i dont want to go to any talks just have a look around and this is the only day i can get a lift to London and the open day in sept is after the date my skl say i have to have submitted my application by. anyone know if u have to register when u get there or if i could just have a look around without booking a place?

thanks
Original post by AlexandraChang
I wasnt able to book a place on the open day as i only just found out i could go but when i emailed UCL they said i couldn't go as i left it too late.. i dont want to go to any talks just have a look around and this is the only day i can get a lift to London and the open day in sept is after the date my skl say i have to have submitted my application by. anyone know if u have to register when u get there or if i could just have a look around without booking a place?

thanks

I have no idea about your actual question (I have a friend who might, but she's currently in foreign lands - if no one else answers, I'll try and get hold of her), but I would like to say that it is absolutely ridiculous that your school are saying you have to have submitted your application before you've had a chance to properly look at the universities you're interested.
Original post by AlexandraChang

thanks

I'm in the samea boat as you but I'm going anyway! I'll blend in with the crowds :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest