The Student Room Group

BTEC Registration Code

So I started putting my courses into the Education section of UCAS, I came to my BTEC (the course I'm studying now) and it asks for a registration code at the bottom. I don't know it, it says ask your college.

I asked a my tutor today and he didn't know anything about it. I asked another teacher, my Key Skills one, and he went off for a bit, came back and said I'd get the number after I completed the course. He says I have to pay first or something. It doesn't seem right to me. He's also an annoying teacher.

But, If I get it afterwards, isn;t that too late to put it on my ucas account?

Anyway, real question; How do I get my Btec registration code?

Schank yoosh in advansch yesh?
Reply 1
I spoke to my course coordinator to get mine, he had a big folder with loads of sheets from Edexcel, one per student, that list the modules/etc you're doing and have your number on the upper right iirc.
Reply 2
I had the same problem. I got given three different registration codes- all of which were wrong.
In the end, I had to ring up the head of department. I'd suggest ringing up your college and speaking to the principal...
Reply 3
OP, you should have got a slip with your first year results on it (mine was pink, but that was an HND and a couple of years ago, so it might be a different colour). Your BTEC registration will be on that. If you don't have it, ask your admin department at college to give you it.
Reply 4
I asked my teacher for mine and she gave it to me, free of charge. It's also displayed on your results from the first year.
Reply 5
I see thank you :3

I thought it was a bit dodgy what that teacher said. "Pay first and put the details in after" I'll look for that slip :3

Latest

Trending

Trending