The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Doesn't take 2 month's does it? Lazy ******* lol.
Reply 41
Because its America.
Reply 42
because you touch yourself, thats why
Reply 43
Akkuz
Because its America.

Good enough reason for me.
Reply 44
SuperDaz
because you touch yourself, thats why

True, but that's not the real reason :p:
Fingers crossed for McCain, the only candidate who can bring REAL change instead of merely talking about it
Obama won...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin:
Reply 47
Yep, Obama wins, and with some clout too - I hope he does some radical things.
-It will be interesting to see how effective a tax and spend method will be on fixing a slumping economy. huh.gif
-As Biden pointed out about a month ago, it will be interesting to see how Obama handles it when North Korea, Iran, Iraqi insurgents, and al qaeda all test how hard or soft an Obama government will be. There will probably be an international ********* being handled by someone new to being a player on the international stage.
-It will be interesting to see how Obama handles Iraq in general.
-It will be interesting seeing who Obama picks for his cabinet.
and
-After the debacle that was the Bush presidency and having gotten their arses kicked in this election, it will be interesting to see how the Republican party will re-allign its platform and core values in the next couple years.
I wouldn't like to be the guy to clean up Bush's mess :frown:
Reply 50
Amanda
Did you actually vote at the polling place? :eek: How long were you in line for?
Yeah, same place I voted during the primary. I voted early about 5 days before the election and only had to wait about 20 minutes. :smile:
Reply 51
Kondar
Yeah, same place I voted during the primary. I voted early about 5 days before the election and only had to wait about 20 minutes. :smile:

Nice! :smile:

And you can thank me for making Florida blue! :wink:

My county voted 71% for McCain. :eek: