The Louis Theroux Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Bangers+Mash
:five:

:five:

sarahstar786
i'd like to join.
i like the Crime in Philadelphia one...he just didnt fit in at all..a nerdy skinny dude talking to these big time gangstas..cute.

You're in it to win sweetcheeks.
Spot on there. That was one dangerous area though. :coma:

Mr Snips
That was funny. My absolute favourite bit was the conversation with Louis and that man about Jews. By this point in the show, Louis had pretty much had enough. The man said something like

and Louis replied

Then, the man said something like

To which Louis replied

:love:

:laugh: That guy was so angry.
Reply 61
randomgirl
He's good. I love how involved he gets.

I'm sorry I missed you out my vision is deteriorating with old age (I'm 18 now). You are in it to win it. A TSR society isn't a society without a mod. :cool:
Reply 62
In it to win it
can i join?
absolutely love the guy. that one in philadelphia was so good (and my favourite has to be america's most hated family)

the jo'berg one wasn't as good imo
Reply 64
Theroux is amazing. I've just finished watching his doc on gangs & drugs in Philly.
i just sat and watched the prison one, the gambling one, the cosmetic surgery one and the crazy family one all in one sitting! was good fun :smile:
my favourite had to be the prison one closely followed by the crazy family. although i was so shocked that he had lipsuction in the cosmetic surgery one! the gambling one was just generally a bit crap - not because of louis, i just dont think the topic was very shocking/surprising.
now i really want to see his gang and drugs documentary and the one about game in africa.
Reply 66
elziebelzie
i just sat and watched the prison one, the gambling one, the cosmetic surgery one and the crazy family one all in one sitting! was good fun :smile:
my favourite had to be the prison one closely followed by the crazy family. although i was so shocked that he had lipsuction in the cosmetic surgery one! the gambling one was just generally a bit crap - not because of louis, i just dont think the topic was very shocking/surprising.
now i really want to see his gang and drugs documentary and the one about game in africa.

Wow that's pretty impressive. Congratulations. :yep: I think the biggest Louis fest I've had was 2 in a row the other night.

Also, are you in it to win it? :teeth:
"In it to win it"

Yo Mastermind, have you seen the documentary when he does to the U.S, to follow the black supremacists.

One of his best :yep:
g_star_raw_1989
"In it to win it"

Yo Mastermind, have you seen the documentary when he does to the U.S, to follow the black supremacists.

lol what?! I thought i'd seen them all..? which one is that?
Reply 69
Louis Theroux is excellent, actually.
Reply 70
"in it to win it"

since the philadelphia ting, ive been hooked, ghetto bre tbf.
Reply 71
In it to win it!

Count me in, he's the most amazing person in the television-world. Louis to a black-supremacist: "Am I the Devil :awesome:?"
Einstein Jr
lol what?! I thought i'd seen them all..? which one is that?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TKYvDn095Ew&feature=channel_page

Whole thing is on youtube :yep:

HAHA quality
Definitely in it to win it. Absolutely fantastic documentarist/journalist. My favourite one was probably Crime in Johannesburg.
Reply 75
g_star_raw_1989
"In it to win it"

Nah not yet. I'm watching the Nazi one right now. I'll watch that one after or tomorrow maybe. :yep:

Would like to congratulate everyone on fantastic reaction to this society. :cool:
oh yeah in it to win it too, just because louis is that gangsta
Reply 77
Einstein Jr
oh yeah in it to win it too, just because louis is that gangsta

What can I say...even Einstein has come back from the dead to join this fantastic society. Very good. :yep:
Reply 78

Henry VIII = Black?
In it to win it

Quick Reply

Latest